I got burned at the This Will Destroy You show recently, vinyl-wise...

It's like you went to the store and bought milk, opened it up, and it was orange juice. 

should have opened it at the venue if you were so concerned.

Milk is in a clear jug clearly marked 'milk'. OJ is typically orange in color with a picture of an 'orange' on the label. 

Point is, as mentioned before, poor merch guy is just there helping out. you should have opened it then and there.

curious, what pressings do you currently have of this? it sounds like you didnt even have any.

should have opened it at the venue if you were so concerned.

Milk is in a clear jug clearly marked 'milk'. OJ is typically orange in color with a picture of an 'orange' on the label. 

Point is, as mentioned before, poor merch guy is just there helping out. you should have opened it then and there.

curious, what pressings do you currently have of this? it sounds like you didnt even have any.

dairy-litho-milk-jug-labels-large.jpg

not all milk is in a clear jug

Floridas-Natural-Orange-Juice-e128149389

not all orange juice is either

I will reiterate once again: $25 for an LP is a bit pricey, but I was willing to pay it because I want to support the band and it was a variant I want. When I get home and find out it wasn't a cool variant at all, I was disappointed, and was simply wondering if bands ever rectify a mistake like that with a trade or something.

There is no reason people should be jumping down my throat in this topic. Everyone needs to take a chill pill and put their e-swords down.

Not to be dickish, but what exactly would you expect them to do to remedy this?

Ya just gotta take the hand you were dealt on this one. I've been there, and felt a slight dissappoinment, then I think "this is about the music, not about colors and rainbows and shit" and I put it on my TT and move forward.

Not to be dickish, but what exactly would you expect them to do to remedy this?

Ya just gotta take the hand you were dealt on this one. I've been there, and felt a slight dissappoinment, then I think "this is about the music, not about colors and rainbows and shit" and I put it on my TT and move forward.

I'd want the band to personally sign my black vinyl with gold felt marker

but that's just me. 

I will reiterate once again: $25 for an LP is a bit pricey, but I was willing to pay it because I want to support the band and it was a variant I want. When I get home and find out it wasn't a cool variant at all, I was disappointed, and was simply wondering if bands ever rectify a mistake like that with a trade or something.

There is no reason people should be jumping down my throat in this topic. Everyone needs to take a chill pill and put their e-swords down.

Ohhhhh I get it, what you're saying is if black vinyl was "cool" vinyl, you'd have no problem.

FUCK black vinyl.

doesnt matter. as he stated, he could have got:

• Lowest:  $35.00
  • Median:  $45.31
  • Highest:  $67.59

for it. so now hes super bummed

You're being a dipshit for no reason. He asked how much the variant goes for and that's what discogs said. I already stated in the OP I did NOT PLAN TO RESELL THIS. Jesus CHRIST people. Be adults.