I got burned at the This Will Destroy You show recently, vinyl-wise...

Hey abovetheearth - Did you need to post the same thing 3 times in a row? Were you that excited to "burn" me?

Also, I explained what happened in the Brand New topic very conclusively. I was trying to get ahold of a red copy. I had two copies on the way, one I paid $80 for, one I paid $55 for. I didn't think the $55 would be red, but it was. So then I just wanted to get my money back - so I tried to sell the $80 AT COST (which was still 20-50 dollars cheaper than it was going for on ebay at the time) and everyone assumed I was flipping. Like children putting their fingers in their ears when someone says "Santa isn't real".

Hey abovetheearth - Did you need to post the same thing 3 times in a row? Were you that excited to "burn" me?

Also, I explained what happened in the Brand New topic very conclusively. I was trying to get ahold of a red copy. I had two copies on the way, one I paid $80 for, one I paid $55 for. I didn't think the $55 would be red, but it was. So then I just wanted to get my money back - so I tried to sell the $80 AT COST (which was still 20-50 dollars cheaper than it was going for on ebay at the time) and everyone assumed I was flipping. Like children putting their fingers in their ears when someone says "Santa isn't real".

Get fucked you dirty filthy flipper. Once a flipper always a flipper #amirite?

what else do you flip? humans?

Man, people in this topic can be real shitlords. You're all missing the entire point of my confusion. 

Yeah I'll sign a selfie and take $85 paypal me at vinylwhiteknight[email protected]

What makes this all the more hilarious is that Kess is obviously an avid tumblr user.

Moron. The network posted it three times.

I'm stopping here.

What makes this all the more hilarious is that Kess is obviously an avid tumblr user.

People say "shitlord" on tumblr? Shit, I'd better stop saying it then.

Also, I figured abovetheearth triple-posted to convey to us kess' "three strikes" in some sort of poetic diss.

Also also, I'd like to say that this thread is even funnier than the Dumb and Dumber PO thread. Thanks for the laughs, guys.

I didn't think the $55 would be red, but it was.

Excuse me, I know I'm new and all, but I feel the need to interject since I just read the Brand New repress thread all the way through yesterday (as any newbie should do I think, for the lulz and to learn this board's dynamic). Kess, didn't your local store talk to their distributor and that guy sold you his red for cost? So you knew the $55 one (I thought you said it was $50?) would be red.

You can do whatever the hell you want with what you paid for, but it just seems like your story changes.

Also, pretty funny that this keeps coming up.

Excuse me, I know I'm new and all, but I feel the need to interject since I just read the Brand New repress thread all the way through yesterday (as any newbie should do I think, for the lulz and to learn this board's dynamic). Kess, didn't your local store talk to their distributor and that guy sold you his red for cost? So you knew the $55 one (I thought you said it was $50?) would be red.

You can do whatever the hell you want with what you paid for, but it just seems like your story changes.

Also, pretty funny that this keeps coming up.

He said he was "almost positive" it was red

And that was after I bought the 80 dollar one. I took the gamble because I'd rather pay 50 (55ish after taxes) than 80 like any sane person.

Too many rookie e detectives for a forum supposed to be about collecting and enjoying vinyl.