List of Albums with Excellent Production/Mastering

I'd like to get a list going of albums with excellent production/mastering that sound great on a hi-fi system...Recordings that showcase detail, separation, dynamics, etc. For example:

Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
Nils Frahm - Spaces
Tycho - Dive
Efterklang - Piramida

From searching the web, it seems like most lists are full of older classic rock, jazz, and classical stuff but I'm mostly interested in more recent albums (within the past 25 years or so).

What are some of your favorites/recommendations?

In Rainbows is pretty fantastic-sounding. As are most Radiohead albums.

You should really expand your list to include older stuff, though. My Bloody Valentine's Loveless and Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream both had huge production budgets, and sound great.

You sound like you might already know those, though. Anyway, good luck.  :)

In Rainbows is pretty fantastic-sounding. As are most Radiohead albums.

You should really expand your list to include older stuff, though. My Bloody Valentine's Loveless and Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream both had huge production budgets, and sound great.

You sound like you might already know those, though. Anyway, good luck.  :)

Yeah, I changed the criteria to include older stuff...there are a bunch of good ones from the 90s. Those are some great recommendations that I forgot about. Thanks a lot for your contribution.

i'm no audiophile ( legally deaf, so my hearing aids don't make shit sound as it should ), but I love the quality of Random Access Memories -Daft Punk, and The Poison by Bullet For My Valentine is remarkably well done.

RAM is probably one of the best productions ever. I don't like the music, but damn it's sooo clean.

Really? I guess I'll have to listen to it again. Strange that it would have the best production since it was recorded simultaneously with Kid A.

Kid A is great too production wise and yeah they were recorded at the same time, but Amnesiac is a far more organic record and I feel the production fits its tone better.