PO: Leviathan - Scar Sighted deluxe packaging and "Death Hard" editions

https://trvlvthn.bandcamp.com/album/scar-sighted

-Double White Vinyl within Thick, White Printed Chip Board Sleeves

-11 Double Sided, Framable, 12x12 Traditional Off Set Press, Lithograph Art Prints & Lyrics on Heavy Weight 100 lb Textured, Felt, Cover Stock Paper.

-All within a White Linen-Wrapped Thick Chip Board Box with a Die Cut Crescent Moon & Black Foiled Leviathan Logo on the lid.

-These are all hand numbered and LIMITED

-This extensive Music & Art Box Set Collection is how Wrest intended for this to be released; For each song to be accompanied by a high quality art print of the painting. This is not a modern laser printedbooklet.

Death Hard Collection

-Scar Sighted, Hand Numbered, Record Box Set (As Seen Above)

-Original Painting by Wrest of his Crescent Moon Logo

-Scar Sighted Cd Box Set

-Scar Sighted Cassette Tape

-Scar Sighted Black T-Shirt *Please Specify Shirt Size

-Scar Sighted Hand Screen Printed Poster

-Scar Sighted Screen Printed Back Patch

-Original LEVIATHAN Logo Big Screen Printed Patch

-LEVIATHAN Metal Pin Rubbed in Black Oil, in a black velvet bag

-Crescent Moon, Resin Pendant- Hand Made,in a black velvet bag

-6 Embroidered Patches, in a Moon Printed, Black Burlap Bag

-2 Big Pins, 3 Small Pins

-7 Stickers

-EXTREMELY LIMITED 

For $65, what you get is a total steal, and this album totally rules.  Wrest even tells you in the item description to kindly fuck off and stop being cheap, because this "might" be the only version ever pressed.  I'm in.

Wrest isn't the boss of me. I'm going to be cheap. I posted it because other people should get on it, just not me.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone who ordered this received it yet?  I thought it was coming out the first week of Nov., though I could be wrong.  I haven't received any e-mail updates and I'm itching to get this beast.

I got an email update saying that it's been delayed multiple times and fuck off, you'll get it when they get it.

This really sucks, cuz it gives me time to consider going up a package. This record slays.

I got an email update saying that it's been delayed multiple times and fuck off, you'll get it when they get it.

This really sucks, cuz it gives me time to consider going up a package. This record slays.

Right on, I guess I missed the e-mail or thought it was an e-mail regarding the new Clutch record and trashed it without reading.

I did the $65 version, was tempted to bump up to the next level, but am stoked to see what this package looks like.  I agree, the album is a fucking monster.  So overlooked.  Everyone's all up and humping leg on Deafheaven, but this album crushed anything Deafheaven has ever done and will ever do, IMO.  One of the best black metal albums I've heard since the 90's.