AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

DC1221

PO Now: Jim James - Uniform Distortion (6/29 release)

6 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

Hell yes! I hope this isn’t the end for MMJ. I saw Jimmy at the Louisville orchestra earlier this month, and that was a cool show. 

I was there too! They mentioned that show was being recorded for a physical and digital release later on as well. Got my pre-order in for the new JJ - first 250 get a free autographed postcard and sticker too (shows up in cart if still available).

Am I the only one getting to an order summary type screen but don't see anywhere to finalize an order?

Ugh!  Frustrating.  I want to get one of the autographed postcards.  I select my payment method and delivery option and it shows me an Order Total but nothing says "Submit Order" or "Finalize Order"

Edited by YouTwo

54 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Am I the only one getting to an order summary type screen but don't see anywhere to finalize an order?

Ugh!  Frustrating.  I want to get one of the autographed postcards.  I select my payment method and delivery option and it shows me an Order Total but nothing says "Submit Order" or "Finalize Order"

Mine went through without issue. Used Firefox and Paypal at checkout.

19 minutes ago, mucusoffmybrain said:

Mine went through without issue. Used Firefox and Paypal at checkout.

I'm using Chrome and Paypal checkout.  I just ended up ordering off Bull Moose.  No post card but oh well.  Maybe I'll try again from my home computer later and switch up if the post card id still available.  

2 hours ago, mucusoffmybrain said:

I was there too! They mentioned that show was being recorded for a physical and digital release later on as well. Got my pre-order in for the new JJ - first 250 get a free autographed postcard and sticker too (shows up in cart if still available).

Mine had sticker, but didnt mention autograph card- 250 gone then, or does sticker mean card too?