Vinyl Collective Contest / Upcoming Sale

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

I had Ralph take this photo as it represents a sale that we will be posting tomorrow. The sale is pretty simple, we will be selecting 10 LPs (of our choice) plus random 7"s for $30. We will also be offering a small number of sales where we will be selecting 20 LPs (of our choice) plus random 7"s for $50. We are hoping to make some room in our warehouse while greatly improving your record collection. We will be posting 100 10 LP sales and 50 20 LP sales tomorrow at 2pm Mountain Standard. We realize that you may already own a number of the records in this sale, but with the doubles, you can trade your friends for other good records. Everyone wins!

The photo represents the records we will be choosing from. There are 34 records in the picture and you can win all 34 records if you are the first person to either correctly identify all 34 records or if no one can correctly identify all 34 records, the person who comes closest to picking all 34 records by late next week.

Enter to win by emailing Seabron ([email protected]) with the subject line "THOSE CATS AT VINYL COLLECTIVE ARE CRAZY, CONTEST"

Guest Admin
i got about 22 and i know someone will def. have more so i gave up.

submit your 22 cause you never know. There are a lot that are really hard to identify.

i submitted my 34 guesses. some were hard, like the one where you can just see a black corner. also, that one on the right, the white and colorful cover with red print, is bothering me. I know I've seen it before. Make sure you post the record list when the contest is over, because it is bothering the hell out of me.

Guest Admin
Are they all LP's/10"? Because tehre's 1 or 2 that you only see corners that totally look like some 7" i know of

they are all 10"s or LPs, no 7"s