New Coheed record on 180-gram double LP

i thought the artwork to the last album was really nice for being very photoshop-esque. i would have preferred it over the comic book look. then again, im not into comic books.

I'm with you on this. The comic book-styled artwork makes me feel as if it's losing legitimazy...I can't take it as seriously...

i thought the artwork to the last album was really nice for being very photoshop-esque. i would have preferred it over the comic book look. then again, im not into comic books.

I'm with you on this. The comic book-styled artwork makes me feel as if it's losing legitimazy...I can't take it as seriously...

its not because this BAND is losing legitimacy with every successive release?

I don't know man. For some reason I really like this band. I've never seen them, but I've interviewed them and they are really smart and interesting people. And a little Rush obsessed. Surprise, surprise.

I always dismiss their records when they come out but end up hearing them and liking them a lot.

And by the way, I tried to order this and can't get it to work.

I still like them a lot...The first two albums are the standouts for me...this last one was OK...it took me a logn while to get into it...

I am hoping this new one coming will be better...although I am not getting my hopes as the new song "The Running Free" is not that great...I think they may still have it up on their myspace.