SideOneDummy Gaslight Full Lengths

yeah weird, but this is from the newsletter:

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM's The '59 Sound and American Slang are now available on 180-Gram Blood Red Vinyl. You can pick them up individually, together or bundled with a 3 different Gaslight Anthem t-shirt available in our Online Store.

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM - The '59 Sound 180-Gram Blood Red Vinyl

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM - American Slang 180-Gram Blood Red Vinyl

Both LPs Bundled / Various LP+Shirt Options

ORDER BEFORE 12/13 TO HAVE YOUR ITEMS ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS*

these are not 180 gram. American Slang maybe but The 59 Sound is pretty flimsy. stoked to have both none the less.

Are you sure? I thought someone here said it was described as being 180 gram for both. Mine came in the mail, but I'm waiting for Christmas to give to my wife. Anyone else buy this and open it? 

Semi-related question: People with a copy of Sink or Swim, does it skip? I mail-ordered a copy in 2008 that does frequently. Assuming it was a fluke, I got another copy at Amoeba a few months ago that is just as bad.

Where is it skipping?  I don't recall mine skipping at all, but I can check it when I get home tomorrow.  

Got mine in today, had a sampler cd and the last track is a horrible crowes track (ladykiller) live from the troubadour, it says coming winter 2012

So hope that means a new lp is on the way. ,

Supposedly it's going to be a cd/dvd combo. Haven't heard anything about a vinyl release yet. Fingers crossed.

Got mine in today, had a sampler cd and the last track is a horrible crowes track (ladykiller) live from the troubadour, it says coming winter 2012

So hope that means a new lp is on the way. ,

I think that's the special they ran on Fuse when the record came out.. so I'd assume this is a DVD. Who knows, Sideonedummy does some cool stuff so maybe they'd even press it. The sound quality is pretty good.

EDIT: slow to the draw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wasn't grey marble the original SideOne limited color? It's been a while since I've pulled this off the shelf...

Yep it was a bundle only limited one too, I think it was like 35-45 dollars all together.  And yeah doesn't get much play from me either, I regret buying that bundle now that its on its own in the webstore.  I wonder where these came from.

Yep it was a bundle only limited one too, I think it was like 35-45 dollars all together.  And yeah doesn't get much play from me either, I regret buying that bundle now that its on its own in the webstore.  I wonder where these came from.

Here's the list of four limited variants:

white/black: /500

grey: /500

green/black: /500

green (UK): /1000