Asking Alexandria- From Death To Destiny PO

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody recommend where to buy the UK version (of the CD, not vinyl) to have shipped to the US?  The UK CD has 2 bonus tracks.  I see a decent price on Amazon.co.uk, just wondering if anybody knows anything better, or maybe a different promo that has something else extra for pre-ordering.  Amazon UK has it at 10.92 GBP which translates (or converts, pardon me) to 17.42 USD shipped.

Most of the dudes in this band are actually pretty cool guys, from what I remember, but the lead singer is the biggest asshole and a plain terrible person. I constantly wonder why I ever liked their music when it came out.

Yeah, cool if you're into blowing lines and drinking Jack Daniels till you pass out......

Yeah, cool if you're into blowing lines and drinking Jack Daniels till you pass out......

Sounds like some true rock stars to me! 

I remember these guys headlining a tour I saw at the Congress Theater in Chicago, I think that was a the show I attended to see As I Lay Dying, AA was an afterthought, I just wanna make that clear  :)  I saw the Alexandira tour bus outside and it was totally vandalized.  Windshield busted, bumper kicked in, other damage around the side of it.  Found that very comical. 

If they're into that. It's their lives. They always just seem like a million times less of an asshole than Danny. But I haven't paid attention to them since Reckless came out. I couldn't really give a fuck less what they do.

Guest zayzay87971

Not for me and I doubt many people will be interested in this, but I figured I'd post it anyways. I'm sure once all the little fan boys and girls catch wind, these will sell. 

Fireball Red: http://merchnow.com/products/161980/from-death-to-destiny-fireball-red-lp

Powder White: http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/asking-alexandria/products/asking-alexandria-vinyl-preorder-bundle-1

Hot Topic Will Be Releasing A Limited Edition Version Of This Record As Well I Have Confirmed It With The Buyer!!! Limited To 500 Copies Will Be In Pink!!! I can't wait to get it from Hot Topic!!

• 4 years later...