VC shirt?

I like the image used on the vinyl collective site to get to the store.

It was mentioned earlier but it'd be better and more innovative to do something new and different. I agree.

Not to mention the fact that I used that exact turntable for a band's shirt design a couple years ago. i think it's a character from a font.

I have an idea however I'm really not artistic.

Share? If I like the idea I can make it happen, design-wise.

Basically have a 7 inch on the front but a really cartoony drawing of one with a little bit of light reflecting off on the side (I don't know If I'm explaining that right) With Vinyl collective written on the label and with one of those yellow 45 adapters in the middle too. Then on the back a comic book style drawing of guy (looking really annoyed) talking to a girl with the speech bubble saying "Yes, they still make vinyl....".

how about something similar to this:

[image]

except he's is holding colored vinyl and is surrounded by some other...vinyl related things (what vinyl related things?? i don't know). and all the titles and stuff changed to Vinyl Collective. haha, sorta complex in what it is, and would probably cost more to print, but a simple black and white one would make sense.

the Aqua Teen movie kinda took a cue from it.

[image]

i'd think it'd be funny

thanks guys for all the suggestions. I actually have my friend brandon working on a simple shirt (black with red print) with the vinyl collective record player logo and on one of the sleeves, it will simply say, "yes they still make vinyl".

I am open to other shirt ideas, but this has dragged on so long, I figured we could do something simple to have something. keep the ideas coming.

And we are going to make bumper stickers that read:

"Do it with a Vinyl Collector, they have 12 Inches"

how about something similar to this:

[image]

except he's is holding colored vinyl and is surrounded by some other...vinyl related things (what vinyl related things?? i don't know). and all the titles and stuff changed to Vinyl Collective. haha, sorta complex in what it is, and would probably cost more to print, but a simple black and white one would make sense.

the Aqua Teen movie kinda took a cue from it.

[image]

i'd think it'd be funny

I don't think anyone here has the time nor the ability (unless we've got a secret talent lurking) to do a painting like this. It's not just a simple photoshop job. Besides, printing something full-color like that would cost a fortune.