Chance The Rapper- Acid Rap

Does anyone know the deal with the Chance the Rapper- Acid Rap vinyl pressing. I found 2 copies while browsing my local record store, and when I looked online I found almost no information about it. They were numbered /1000. Anyone know if this is some sort of bootleg or an official release? 

Since then I have seen a couple pop up on ebay, just curious if I made a mistake not picking one up when I was at the store.

Woah. I did not see this coming. How is the quality on their stuff? And anyone think these will last until Thursday? I really wanna grab this but won't have money til then.

People seem to think their stuff varies in quality.  I for one haven't had a problem with the quality of their stuff (both Frank Ocean albums).  But people have had problems with some of the other releases.

As for if it will last, I'm not totally sure the pink will, but there is also a yellow (250) and a clear (500) variant, so if you're not really concerned about the variant, you shouldn't have a problem getting a hold of a copy.

As for if it will last, I'm not totally sure the pink will, but there is also a yellow (250) and a clear (500) variant, so if you're not really concerned about the variant, you shouldn't have a problem getting a hold of a copy.

Definitely prefer pink to match the art, but I just really want this album on vinyl. I'll take what I can get.

Is vinyl digital the same/only group behind the Kendrick Lamar - Section 80 and Frank Ocean - Nostalgia Ultra (clear) releases? I picked up A$AP Rocky- Live.Love.A$AP recently from a store...couldn't believe it. would appreciate insight.

I would LOVE a Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice or Kendrick Lamar - Overly Dedicated release.

Is vinyl digital the same/only group behind the Kendrick Lamar - Section 80 and Frank Ocean - Nostalgia Ultra (clear) releases? I picked up A$AP Rocky- Live.Love.A$AP recently from a store...couldn't believe it. would appreciate insight.

I would LOVE a Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice or Kendrick Lamar - Overly Dedicated release.

OD would be amazing. Wow

So, the Gods heard my cries for Kush and Orange Juice and...

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Hip-Hop-Rap/Kush-Orange-Juice-Black-Vinyl.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Wiz%20Khalifa

Worst. Album. Cover. Ever. It's so awful, I'm not sure I want to buy it.

I laughed WAY too hard at that cover. Almost as good as the black/dookie brown varient of Graduation. Oh bootlegs, how I love you so. :)