PO: Sparrow Sleeps - Brand New - Lullabies LP

General KS question, if I were to back this and get the digital reward could I get the mp3s sent to my buddy's email account? Yes I realize I could just forward them to him, but I feel like it'd be more sincere if I had them sent to him initially.

Absolutely. 

Also, a DL code will be provided with the album, so if you want to just pledge for a vinyl copy, I can shoot a DL code to your friend and you can enjoy the physical copy as well.

There will be a download card with every LP. If you want it sooner, just let me know. I can shoot you a dl code from Bandcamp as soon as the project is successfully funded.

Sweeeet that's really good to know, thanks!

So are you recording this with a keyboard/synth type deal or is this an actual recording with instruments? Either way it's a great idea, just curious haha

• 3 weeks later...

I will be working on a bunch of new albums this year to help "build a brand" and try again in the future. 

I was surprised at the response. Sparrow Sleeps has some interesting opportunities in the coming months. I'll keep you posted on any news. Thanks for everyone that was willing to financially support.

I will be working on a bunch of new albums this year to help "build a brand" and try again in the future.

I was surprised at the response. Sparrow Sleeps has some interesting opportunities in the coming months. I'll keep you posted on any news. Thanks for everyone that was willing to financially support.

I know AV Club has posted about your stuff before. Next time you should see if they'll promote it.

Good to hear. This idea is really cool

• 8 months later...