FS/FT: Quality stuff-lots of good stuff and sealed stuff! Free U.S. shipping

drumminfrog

all prices are negotiable, PM me or email me [email protected] if you wanna talk shop. ill send pics to anyone interested in an item:

FS: 

- mother love bone - 'apple' 100$

- 311- '311' 100$

- hole - 'live through this' 120$

- stone temple pilots - 'tiny music...' (sealed, original 1996 pressing) 140$

- a perfect circle - 'echo and stone' (sealed) 100$

- a perfect circle - 'echo and stone' (unsealed, but never touched) 75$

---> buy both APC boxes together for 150$

- blink 182 - 'take off your pants and jacket' (white vinyl, reverse cardboard edition ltd to 250) 75$

- blink 182 - 'mark tom and travis show' (sealed, clear/pink/green splatter vinyl ltd to 2700) 25$

- walking dead picture disc (sealed) 50$

- silverchair - 'frogstomp' neon green side d etching ltd to 500) 60$

- faith no more - 'king for a day fool for a lifetime' numbered red vinyl (sealed) 60$

- lacuna coil - 'broken crown halo' (sealed, hand numbered of 500 67/500) 50$

- lacuna coil - 'broken crown halo' (sealed hand numbered of 500 417/500-small crease in left corner) 35$

- rival schools - 'found' (kelly green aka coke bottle ltd to 250 pressed i have 2) 40$ each/65$ for both

- notorious big - 'ready to die' (rsd version on white vinyl hand numbered of 3000 11/3000) 75$

- mad men soundtrack (sealed, limited numbered red vinyl) 35$

- blink 182 - 'buddha' (sealed, ltd red vinyl) 25$

- rise against - 'the sufferer and the witness' (sealed, ltd black/white swirl vinyl) 35$

- +++ Crosses (i have both the white vinyl and the clear/smoky vinyl-both are in shrink just surgically slit open to verify colors) 35$ each/both for 60$

Text me if you want

ate for three to se7en se7en - for to sicks to

i was hacked. threw my whole discogs/ebay/paypal/bank acct into shit. im literally just hours into getting this humongous mess fixed so thats what happened.  if you don't like the prices and you want something, make an offer. pretty easy to do. just trying to get back on my feet again.

dude who was calling me out has every right to, he was affected by this. im making amends with his order asap this week. 

and thats that. interested? make an offer.  wanna rip me up cuz of what happened, go for it. 

So someone hacked your discogs account and sold shit under your account name? can you elaborate on that? I was told the same thing by another discogs user who scammed me, awesome excuse because we all know hackers love selling records on people's accounts, so I was just wondering what person is willing to change your account settings without you noticing, wait for a record to sell, and then update orders without following through. I know this all sounds sarcastic, but I am curious

• 2 weeks later...