PO: Thee Oh Sees Drop

Got my gold copy today. It lived up to it's name... looks like it was dropped. It's cracked in half on one side. It looks cool enough, but it's one of those color combinations that is probably more for show than for play. It has metallic flecks in the vinyl and I can't imagine this will play quietly.

In any event, I'm hoping that Castle Face has a few of the colored versions set aside as replacements in case something like this happens. Bummer.

Got my gold copy today. It lived up to it's name... looks like it was dropped. It's cracked in half on one side. It looks cool enough, but it's one of those color combinations that is probably more for show than for play. It has metallic flecks in the vinyl and I can't imagine this will play quietly.

In any event, I'm hoping that Castle Face has a few of the colored versions set aside as replacements in case something like this happens. Bummer.

You ever get a shipping confirmation from them?

If it eases your mind at all, they totally do this with every release, so you're good! WIsh I could have gotten this, though, the album is so good.

No problem, let us know if you hear anything back! I'm probably in the same boat shipping-wise and also don't want to bug them to death.

I never heard anything back but I did receive my shipping notification today. Don't know if it had anything to do with my emails or not.

Just received an email from Matt stating my shipping was delayed because I requested my Thee Oh Sees and Warm Soda Pentacolor be shipped together. I did request that just never knew if they saw that request. All is good

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've been digging through this bands discography a lot lately, I like a lot of it. Floating Coffin, Sucked Blood, Carrion Crawler/The Dream, and Castlemania have given me enjoyable listens.

Drop is really good too, expect when The Kings Nose comes on, then I can't wait for it to be over.

I still love Master's Bedroom