What do you use to hold your 7" records?

Sorry if this is already a thread, if it is just *kindly* redirect me to it haha.

Anyway, I want a little case to hold my 7" records in. Not like a bookshelf style how most people store their 12" records, but something where it'd display the front of the artwork and you flip through them. (Sort of like a record store)

I've seen some cool ones at record stores in the past but didn't know if anyone had a specific brand or knew of a site that had good ones? I haven't really looked, I figured I'd ask fellow vinyl collectors before buying something random online.

Any help is appreciated!

I'm planning on just custom making one this summer. Can't be too hard. I hope.

I was just looking for something classy, but affordable. I know of a couple places that carry things that would hold them well, but they weren't made to hold records exactly, so that's why I wanted to hear what other people used. It's not a huge deal but I also like to keep my records in good condition for my portfolio as I'm a graphic designer/illustrator as well as a vinyl collector.

Built this a while back for exactly that purpose. Only took about a day (not counting the time it took between coats of stain and poly). It's a simple design and was extremely easy to build. 

WdixIUSl.jpg\\

0vQHVMzl.jpg

That is awesome! Basically exactly what I had in mind size and shape wise. Very cool. Might have to look into that.