Space Project 7" issues? RSD

I've listened to three of the discs so far. They all sounded and looked good. The second disc had a slight warp, but it plays fine. I like the set a lot, but I wish they made the sleeves/case out of heavier weight paper. The sleeves are pretty flimsy, and my box is a little bent.

Yeah, the box is very flimsy. The top and bottom are already creased from doing nothing more than sitting on my table.

It's a bummer as I really like music and I think it's mastered well. Hopefully they will get back to me and replace the two that are the worst off. If the stuff weren't audible, I wouldn't care...

Honest question, why this over the 12"?

I mean yeah there's a couple more songs but all that b-side flipping! I wouldn't be able to enjoy it

Given the nature of the songs (two songs per celestial body), it lends itself to a 7" set.  One 7" per celestial body, different colour and sleeve per 7".

That would be great as that's the main reason I want this release

Same. Nothing against the other artists but this one stood out to me. That's a bummer if the Jesu track is a letdown but oh well. I enjoyed the new album a lot.

Same. Nothing against the other artists but this one stood out to me. That's a bummer if the Jesu track is a letdown but oh well. I enjoyed the new album a lot.

I feel the same way.  I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the other artists, but I love Jesu and essentially shelled out 35$ just for his song.  Hopefully it delivers.