Juicers Delight Thread

I drink smoothies every morning. Typically its a handful of each frozen blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, spinach, 1 small red beet, 1/2 banana, tablespoon of flax seed and I top it off with either almond milk, fresh squeezed orange juice or lately it's been homemade watermelon juice. breakfast of champions

I'm so noob, I'm working my way up to the sweet combos. Currently doing combinations in twos haha. I've mastered, (carrots + apples) and (carrots & cantaloupe) going mad green tomorrow

Carrots+apples is a very good place to start. I'd recommend a liiiiiitle bit of ginger root if you're down with hot/spicy flavor. I find a little bit of ginger and lemon really helps mask the taste when you add a ton of spinach or kale. Spinach and kale are great, but can be way too bitter when you use a lot.

Jacob can tell you how slammin this recipe is:

For a full blender:

1/2 bag of spinach, 1 avocado, one banana, half a blender full of pure apple cider (just apples, no added ingredients).

Then you pick a fruit: so 2 mangos, 4 kiwis, 10strawberries, or a container of blueberries, etc.

Jacob can tell you how slammin this recipe is:

For a full blender:

1/2 bag of spinach, 1 avocado, one banana, half a blender full of pure apple cider (just apples, no added ingredients).

Then you pick a fruit: so 2 mangos, 4 kiwis, 10strawberries, or a container of blueberries, etc.

this is true!  you need the apple cider or another subtle juice ( like pear.  I made a fresh apple pair for this ) and frozen mangos worked fine for me.

I'm a big fan of just apple and ginger in the morning.

Another good one, if you like beets, 2 beets/cucumber/lime

My bigger meal juice is mainly Kale/spinach, beet, cucumber, carrot, celery, green apples, lemon, green onion, broccoli 

The juicer I have seems pretty strong but I've never done sweet potato/yam, for those who've done them, any difficulties? Do you just chop and throw down the chute?

Been having a green a day since start of Feb.....got it pretty good now I use.....

big handful of spinach

whole Banana

half a Green Apple

Smidge of Ginger

Couple of mixed Berrys

Pinch of Goggi Berries

tea spoon of Macca Powder

2 tea spoons of chia seeds

1 Pitted Date

sometimes add cucumber celery and almonds when available/feel like it

Been feeling pretty....pretty....pretty.....pretty good

Fiancée and I registered for a ninja blender, hope we get it! I have a jack lalann (sp?) juicer but don't care for juicing as you miss out on a lot of the fiber from the shreddings.

Love the feeling after slamming a good green shake

The kicker is there is soluble fiber and insoluble fiber, the body gets plenty of fiber from juice