Full Collapse (How Rare?)

I'm wondering how rare is Full Collapse? I don't really care about the color / pressing - I just want a copy.

This is the only one I've seen on ebay lately and it's going for $46 :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/Thursday-Full-Collapse-Lp-Rare-Color-Vinyl_W0QQitemZ190217028717QQihZ009QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

theres 2 true first presses (as with most victory vinyl) that has real labels. i have a sky blue one...i forget the other color.

the random colors (purple, orange, etc) are a bit more common. 46 bucks for what is technically somewhere around a 5th press is steep.

any victory vinyl with the "victory records" center labels is not an original press.

Guest scriptedrain
1st Press:

333 Pressed Blue

200 Pressed Clear

7 Pressed Black (Test Press)

2nd Press:

1010 Pressed Purple

409 Pressed White

405 Pressed Grey

210 Pressed Pink

8 Pressed Black (Test Press)

3rd Press:

1050 Pressed Orange

1005 Pressed Green

Considering almost 5,000 copies of this record exists, it amazes me how it NEVER sells for under $30 or $40.

1st Press:

333 Pressed Blue

200 Pressed Clear

7 Pressed Black (Test Press)

2nd Press:

1010 Pressed Purple

409 Pressed White

405 Pressed Grey

210 Pressed Pink

8 Pressed Black (Test Press)

3rd Press:

1050 Pressed Orange

1005 Pressed Green

Considering almost 5,000 copies of this record exists, it amazes me how it NEVER sells for under $30 or $40.

i agree with you, but it does help that this record is amazing.

a couple months ago Reckless had a used copy of the 1st press for $4.99. kinda sucks it was sold before my order was filled a few days later. i love reckless and have gotten tons of great/cheap things but i wish their online ordering would be faster. you can place an order and not get a email from them for days (one time it took 10 days) and then a few more before it ships.

sorry for the rant.

theres 2 true first presses (as with most victory vinyl) that has real labels. i have a sky blue one...i forget the other color.

the random colors (purple, orange, etc) are a bit more common. 46 bucks for what is technically somewhere around a 5th press is steep.

any victory vinyl with the "victory records" center labels is not an original press.

Thats not entirely true as the first press of Tell All Your Friends has the Victory label as I am sure some of the others do. But for Full Collapse this is true.

This makes me wish I'd bought it back in the day, when the local record store had upwards of ten copies of it all the time (1st and 2nd presses), and they even had to mark them down because no one was buying them. And I wouldn't mind owning the record now too.

yeah same. I never bothered to pick up Thursday/Taking Back Sunday records because I wasn't too into collecting that sort of stuff on vinyl, then both bands blew up and now I feel silly

a couple months ago Reckless had a used copy of the 1st press for $4.99. kinda sucks it was sold before my order was filled a few days later. i love reckless and have gotten tons of great/cheap things but i wish their online ordering would be faster. you can place an order and not get a email from them for days (one time it took 10 days) and then a few more before it ships.

sorry for the rant.

yeah same thing happened to me with a For Your Lungs Only cdep. awesome store, found so much good stuff there but the online ordering thing needs some work

Thats not entirely true as the first press of Tell All Your Friends has the Victory label as I am sure some of the others do. But for Full Collapse this is true.

that's why i wrote "most" :D

just jokin, i'm not exactly an expert on victory vinyl. i think the last band i liked on victory was in fact thursday.