Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (starring Kevin Spacey) November 2014

I don't trust anyone who puts any of the black ops above Cod4.

That list is a lot of head scratching but to each their own. For me it's more like this:

CoD4

MW2

Black Ops 2

Black Ops

CoD3

MW3

Don't even bother with the rest. Tough for me to put CoD3 so low because it's honestly close to being a perfect shooter for being so bare bones compared to all the customization in every CoD that came after it.

I used to come home from school and play Cod4 all day everyday for months on end. When it was the latest one out. I spent more time with that than any. Maybe I'm biased.

Your bias makes sense though ha then again I think I logged 30 days of total gameplay from when that one was active so I could be biased too.

Modding was pretty intense in recent years anytime I'd hop on for shits and giggles.

I'll be buying this. I'm not a huge gamer by any means but I've always enjoyed all the COD games except GHOSTS. 

My K/D ratio has always been between 1.50-1.70 in every game except ghosts. I couldn't even get it about a 1 for whatever reason. Maybe I hated it so much because I was absolutely terrible at it haha.

I'll be buying this. I'm not a huge gamer by any means but I've always enjoyed all the COD games except GHOSTS. 

My K/D ratio has always been between 1.50-1.70 in every game except ghosts. I couldn't even get it about a 1 for whatever reason. Maybe I hated it so much because I was absolutely terrible at it haha.

Holy shit 1.5-1.7!? My best K/D was in Black Ops 2 with a 1.4 and I think Ghosts was my worst with like 1.1

Holy shit 1.5-1.7!? My best K/D was in Black Ops 2 with a 1.4 and I think Ghosts was my worst with like 1.1

Haha, I'll be the first to admit that my K/D was always decent because I would either Snipe or camp. Like I said earlier, I dont take the games too seriously so it was always hysterical hearing people get absolutely FURIOUS that I would camp.

I only played a few cod games, but here's my list:

MW2

BO2

BO

MW3

I haven't picked up any of the new consoles yet, but might if the reviews for AW turn out to be amazing, as this franchise is probably where I spent most time at.

As for K/D, I just checked all because I was curious (couldn't find MW2 though) and it was 2.25 in BO, then I started primarily sniping and had 2.05 in MW3 and 1.4 in BO2.

Not sure if I even have any chances with AW multiplayer though, I have a really bad internet connection and 90% of all matches were brutally lagging from MW3 onwards. That's why I also never bought Ghosts (plus it looked quite stupid).

I started playing MW last January after not playing ANY video games for like 3 years. Sucked for like a day and then got into a decent groove.

I actually made it to level 50 with a 1.5 KD before ending up in a hacked server. It bumped me up to 55 and completely fucked with my stats. I was so sad.

I played a TON of S&D in Black Ops, mostly hardcore (always felt health amount was a bit too forgiving in this game). In MW3 and BO2 domination was my primary focus, though I'd often get sick of it and just play FFA a few hours straight to clear my head.

Come on guys, no PS3 users here? I think I have nostalgia kicking in, just haven't decided yet which game to break the hiatus with.