Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (starring Kevin Spacey) November 2014

I usually play S&D so kill death for me is just a number even though I'm usually at 1.5 for k/d. It's more about just winning the rounds/games which I almost always do.

Does anyone still play gamebattles for CoD?

I played a lot of gamebattles back in the day.  Mostly MW2.  My team was constantly in the top 50, sometimes on the top page.  I haven't played competitively for a while ago, minus a little bit of league play here and there in BOPS2.  I doubt I'll be getting this though, since The Master Chief collection is out in a week.  WELCOME BACK HALO.

I played a lot of gamebattles back in the day.  Mostly MW2.  My team was constantly in the top 50, sometimes on the top page.  I haven't played competitively for a while ago, minus a little bit of league play here and there in BOPS2.  I doubt I'll be getting this though, since The Master Chief collection is out in a week.  WELCOME BACK HALO.

me and some friends made it into the top 5 for CoD4 and this one kid completely screwed us by running out while we had a huge lead on the #2 team and they spawn trapped him :(. Played some Advanced Warfare and its pretty meh.

Been playing COD since World at War. Mostly did Zombies, but as soon as MW2 came out, I was hooked. I have like 29 days of Multiplayer on that game. It got a bit excessive. Haven't really enjoyed any of the COD's following it. Still played them all, but just because it's something mindless to do when I'm bored. Downloaded AW, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. The new maneuverability gets on my nerves, as most people just run away whenever they are shot, and it's almost impossible to catch-up. Also, most hitmarkers I've experienced since BLOPS 1. I feel like I'll like it more when I get used to it. But I just miss the simplicity of Call of Duty. Yes, this franchise needed a breath of fresh air, but I'm playing an FPS, not an RPG. I don't care what my character looks like, especially since there is no added benefit of wearing different gear. Doesn't feel like Call of Duty anymore. More like a Titanfall/COD/Halo mashup. Hopefully it will grow on me, so I'm not forced to buy next gen for better games.