Captainaldous' 1000th post give away! Round 2 winner: Twistedshabazz! Round 3 coming soon

captainaldous

No Batman related stories here, but a lot of my favorite records have come from VC members that I hadn't found for decent prices anywhere else - Bleed American, Would It Kill You?, the Circa Survive represses, They Make Beer Commercials Like This - but the mother of all has to be The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart. Impossible to find for under 150 bucks, even though several thousand were made. They made some in 2003 I think, when it came out, and has never seen a repress. One of the first albums I really obsessed about, and after searching forever, someone on the boards popped up with one with a 'beaten up jacket' for 15 bucks. He then proceeded to get married, go on a honeymoon, and I think move into a new house or something, so for a couple agonizing months it was still up in the air. After all was said and done though he did get back to me, and now I own one of the albums I'll love my whole life.

I'm confused.

If I can't enter.. I've gotten a lot of great stuff on here for really great prices.

The record that I'm happiest I got because of this board is Say Anything - ..is a real boy. It's one of my favorite albums, and if I hadn't joined this board, I probably would have missed out on it.

Edit: oh yeah! My favorite batman moment is in The Dark Knight. My friends uncle is the bank manager that gets the grenade in his mouth. And that's awesome. Haha.