Buy 2, Get 1 Free at barnsandnoble.com (BN.com)

Does anyone know if this code works:

"10% Off 1 Item for Barnes & Noble Members

• Expires January 1

CODE:

J3P4X4Y

How to use: Enter code during checkout.

Description: Save an extra 10% off 1 item. Valid with a Barnes & Noble Member account. Exclusions apply. Ends 1/1/15."

I don't want to waste money on a membership

Just ordered 

good kid, m.A.A.d. city
Folie a Deux
Boxer (The National)

Tomorrow I'm ordering

808s & Heartbreak
AMOK
OK Computer

Pretty happy about this deal, it saved me enough to buy The King of Limbs and Midnight Boom (The Kills) from goHastings. I'm that much closer to completing my Radiohead discography, minus Pablo Honey obviously. 

Just ordered

good kid, m.A.A.d. city

Folie a Deux

Boxer (The National)

Tomorrow I'm ordering

808s & Heartbreak

AMOK

OK Computer

Pretty happy about this deal, it saved me enough to buy The King of Limbs and Midnight Boom (The Kills) from goHastings. I'm that much closer to completing my Radiohead discography, minus Pablo Honey obviously.

With this B2G1, I've completed my Radiohead studio discography.

Just ordered 

good kid, m.A.A.d. city

Folie a Deux

Boxer (The National)

Tomorrow I'm ordering

808s & Heartbreak

AMOK

OK Computer

If you're a Radiohead fan you should at least appreciate Pablo Honey for what it was.

I ordered St. Vincent - s/t, Coldplay - Ghost Stories, and BadBadNotGood - III

They shipped today.  I'm tempted to order again before the deal ends 'cause there were so many I removed, but I really can't afford to right now... dilemmas :P

As for the Radiohead discussion... I own most on cd, 2 records (In Rainbows and King of Limbs).  I try not to double buy yet for stuff I already have, but OKC is the one I'd like most on vinyl that I don't have.  I once made a video showing my Radiohead collection and don't own Pablo Honey either.  I got rid of it in hs though.  I should relisten online to that

Just looked at my order status and my expected shipping dates for Zeppelin I & II and Nevermind is June 20th. Damn, I guess that Nirvana backorder is gonna cost me a month without the Led Zep remasters...

Which is why I stuck to everything ready to ship within 24 hours.

If you're a Radiohead fan you should at least appreciate Pablo Honey for what it was.

I don't hate Pablo Honey but I have little to no desire to own it on wax, especially when there's so many other albums I'd rather have. There's maybe three songs that I really like on it. The only reason I would buy it is to complete the studio album discography. It has been awhile since I've listened to it though, I could give it another shot. 

So just got this email for the Led Zep order...

Attention: One or more items in your order are currently unavailable. We hope to fulfill your order soon. Please select the "I Still Want This" link next to the unavailable item to keep this part of your order open for the next 30 days. If you do not approve an extension, this part of your order will be canceled in 24 hours. Changes to your order may take up to 60 minutes to appear on this page

So just got this email for the Led Zep order...

Attention: One or more items in your order are currently unavailable. We hope to fulfill your order soon. Please select the "I Still Want This" link next to the unavailable item to keep this part of your order open for the next 30 days. If you do not approve an extension, this part of your order will be canceled in 24 hours. Changes to your order may take up to 60 minutes to appear on this page

O shit...I assumed they were pretty much going to press so many of these that they'd be in stock for a long time. Such as all of the Beatles represses that are still everywhere. I'm hoping there are going to be more of these?