thought i'd post it here since i posted it on DF

j4m35

i traveled many miles today and searched in a couple hot topics (where i picked up a say anything is/was a real boy) for the from under the cork tree i thought i had seen. no luck. but i didn't give up without a fight. i then went to princeton record exchange (ps if you are in the area they have american football lp 180 gram and a bunch of rap records, including ready to die, life after death, protect ya neck single...) and i found FUCT. it was a great success. since there are many of you who wanted it, i think the best way to do this is to have a set sale:

for the say anything ...is/was a real boy AND fall out boy - from under the cork tree...$50 ppd in the us, add $5 for canada and $10 for everywhere else

for the records SEPARATELY there will be an auction, since a bunch of folks seem to want one/both:

FOB - FUCT $25 ppd (it was $18.18 with tax, i'll include the receipt too)

Say Anything - ...is/was a real boy $25 ppd (there's one on eBay right now at $38.00 so i think thats a pretty good deal)

if you guys wanna auction it off, pm me and i'll update the prices (you've got to bid at least $1.00 or its really not worth it)

PS: if its not bought immediately(if this is the case i will send out tomorrow), the auction will last until Sunday night @ 3 PM EST)

so is this cool with everyone? make sense?

offer on FOB update

damn i wish we had hot topics in ga that carried anything worth a fuck, all they ever have is rob zombie singles and picture discs of slayers south of heaven. all in all, like three records in stock total..

they can order stuff in and they'll also check stock at others stores and have it brought to your local one for you. just sayin'.

damn i wish we had hot topics in ga that carried anything worth a fuck, all they ever have is rob zombie singles and picture discs of slayers south of heaven. all in all, like three records in stock total..

they can order stuff in and they'll also check stock at others stores and have it brought to your local one for you. just sayin'.

All these things require additional time in a Hot Topic.