My penis is having the worst week ever

You might have read that the other day my todger made it's first public appearance when I flashed the postman (had too, he had records and I was in the bath, it was nudity or wait another 2 days for re-delivery) and in the process exposed myself to the very attractive girl up the road (Cold morning, wet from bath, you do the math).

Anyway, he made appearance number 2 today. I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm in alone, I drop trou' and walk around in my boxers, it's manly and it's comfortable. So I'm in playing some GTA IV, listening to some Kay Kay in our living room when my girlfriend gets home, and she's brought company in the form of 3 female work friends. No chance of running upstairs and changing without them seeing me, so I graciously great her friends as though nothing is odd about sitting around in your pants. So then they start giggling, my girlfriend is smiling her little face off knowing how embarrased I get. Well... the old guy and one of his companions had wiggled their way out of the fly on my boxers, I tell you, I'm going to get a reputaion soon.

I hope you guys can have a laugh at my expense, I feel like a fucking arse right now.

You might have read that the other day my todger made it's first public appearance when I flashed the postman (had too, he had records and I was in the bath, it was nudity or wait another 2 days for re-delivery) and in the process exposed myself to the very attractive girl up the road (Cold morning, wet from bath, you do the math).

Anyway, he made appearance number 2 today. I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm in alone, I drop trou' and walk around in my boxers, it's manly and it's comfortable. So I'm in playing some GTA IV, listening to some Kay Kay in our living room when my girlfriend gets home, and she's brought company in the form of 3 female work friends. No chance of running upstairs and changing without them seeing me, so I graciously great her friends as though nothing is odd about sitting around in your pants. So then they start giggling, my girlfriend is smiling her little face off knowing how embarrased I get. Well... the old guy and one of his companions had wiggled their way out of the fly on my boxers, I tell you, I'm going to get a reputaion soon.

I hope you guys can have a laugh at my expense, I feel like a fucking arse right now.

pics or it didn't happen.

Something similar happened to me once.

Back when I had roommates, I had gone out and for completely shitfaced. Came home and pretty much passed out on my bed. A couple of hours later, my roommate came home with his girlfriend. I had woken up to get up and go use the bathroom...as I am stumbling out of my room wearing only boxers, my little trooper decided to pop out and say hi through the front flap.

My roommate and his girlfriend were passing me in the hallway as I was walking towards the bathroom. I was oblivious to any of this as I was still pretty hammered.

They told me about it the next morning expecting me to be embarrased. My reply was more like, "Hey, I ain't got no shame...besides (now talking directly to the girlfriend)...it's not like you haven't seen a penis before...and now that you've seen mine...drop the zero and get with the hero".

Something similar happened to me once.

Back when I had roommates, I had gone out and for completely shitfaced. Came home and pretty much passed out on my bed. A couple of hours later, my roommate came home with his girlfriend. I had woken up to get up and go use the bathroom...as I am stumbling out of my room wearing only boxers, my little trooper decided to pop out and say hi through the front flap.

My roommate and his girlfriend were passing me in the hallway as I was walking towards the bathroom. I was oblivious to any of this as I was still pretty hammered.

They told me about it the next morning expecting me to be embarrased. My reply was more like, "Hey, I ain't got no shame...besides (now talking directly to the girlfriend)...it's not like you haven't seen a penis before...and now that you've seen mine...drop the zero and get with the hero".

The epitome of class right there amigo; nice work.

like 3 or 4 years ago i was in class and i got one of those random boners. the teacher so conveniently decided to call me up to the front of the class to do a problem on the board. so i did the whole flip it up and tuck it under your waistband trick. when i got up and started walking this girl was laughing. i asked her why and she replied "nothing". i got to the front and looked down and my dick was peeking out the top of my pants. embarassing.

2 years ago i was up in the front of the class talking to the teacher at her desk. mind you she is eye level with my wang at this point. mid-conversation some asshole decides to pants me. not just my pants went down, but boxers too. my dick was right in the teachers face. embarassing.

another time i was at the movies with some friends and there was a field trip of like 50 4-year olds walking by me and my friends. right as they are all right in front of me, one of my friends pantsed me. once again, pants and boxers to the ground. all the kids screamed and so did their counselors. i think i did too.

like 3 or 4 years ago i was in class and i got one of those random boners. the teacher so conveniently decided to call me up to the front of the class to do a problem on the board. so i did the whole flip it up and tuck it under your waistband trick. when i got up and started walking this girl was laughing. i asked her why and she replied "nothing". i got to the front and looked down and my dick was peeking out the top of my pants. embarassing.

2 years ago i was up in the front of the class talking to the teacher at her desk. mind you she is eye level with my wang at this point. mid-conversation some asshole decides to pants me. not just my pants went down, but boxers too. my dick was right in the teachers face. embarassing.

another time i was at the movies with some friends and there was a field trip of like 50 4-year olds walking by me and my friends. right as they are all right in front of me, one of my friends pantsed me. once again, pants and boxers to the ground. all the kids screamed and so did their counselors. i think i did too.

i hope your pants fit properly, now..

around 97' we went to the olive garden for a business lunch for my job, and while we were in line, i was facing my boss to tell him about some problems regarding a home we were building, when some old people came in along with a breeze that brushed against my crouch....suddenly my eyes got big, and my boss saw me untucking my shirt and noticed what i freaked out about, and just laughed his ass off. i just went into the restroom and tucked it back in along with my shrit and walked out. while it wasn't that embarrassing, it was pretty funny, and i got 2 punk rock points for it....so.. i t hink im up to 9 now...whoo hoo!!!

you need new friends or a better belt.