Pressing Numbers

I have been trying to catalog my collection (https://deadformat.net/tradelist/jpjustinpape) and am trying to figure out the pressing numbers for as many of my albums as I can. For now I have been looking on both Discogs and Dead Format for information, but are there any other sites that list this information? Any help would be great! 

Are all search engines blocked in China or is it just google? I'm thinking that it's just google and you can use bing or maybe duck duck go and get a limited search going. It's better than nothing given the situation. Granted I know a friend from Egypt who used to use proxies to get around the government filters.

Are all search engines blocked in China or is it just google? I'm thinking that it's just google and you can use bing or maybe duck duck go and get a limited search going. It's better than nothing given the situation. Granted I know a friend from Egypt who used to use proxies to get around the government filters.

Google is the only one that is fully blocked along with all its apps, and sites like Duck Duck go work for searching, but alot of the links wont work. No Blogspot or Wordpress or other related blog sites work here and if a site has embedded twitter or facebook or google links in it, it wont work either. A computer guy in Hong Kong told me that when you try to access a site in China, a little bot reads the code of the site in the same way you would read a book, top to bottom, left to right. Once it hits one of its "banned" words, like Facebook, the bot stops reading and the site no longer loads. It can be a real pain some times.

I did take the advice of tooclosetoose and paid for a VPN service, which though slow, seems to be working quite nicely! Time to start searching more label sites