Alkaline Trio Discography Tour (Chicago, LA, NYC)

• 2 months later...

On A recent Comedy Bang Bang podcast it was mentioned that the opening acts in LA are going to be comedy acts.

The one that was mentioned for sure was Harris Wittels, Paul Rust, and Michael Cassady’s band Don’t Stop or We’ll Die on the second night, Oct 10th.

They also mentioned Neil Hamburger was opening one of the nights.

On A recent Comedy Bang Bang podcast it was mentioned that the opening acts in LA are going to be comedy acts.

The one that was mentioned for sure was Harris Wittels, Paul Rust, and Michael Cassady’s band Don’t Stop or We’ll Die on the second night, Oct 10th.

They also mentioned Neil Hamburger was opening one of the nights.

Love that idea

• 1 month later...

LA Night 1 they played My Shame is True and Goddammit (one encore song, Warbrain)

Bombpops opened.

It was a good show, but I ended up a little dissapointed since I saw them on the Goddammit anniversary tour and just saw them tour for MSIT... so some of their other stuff would've been nice to hear. Enjoyable non-the-less in such a small room.

One of my favorite parts was seeing Mike Park working their merch table.

Yeah streams aren't like being there live... But I still enjoyed it. Better than watching the same old shit on tv. Prob would have been better if they interacted more with the crowd. They never really do tho. I liked how you could post messages as the show went on though. That was a first for me.

And I think most ppl would pick the 4&5 night if they knew which albums they were playing before hand. I personally wouldnt mind the MCIF & This Addiction night either.