UPDATE! Sorority Noise / The Hotelier - Live at Metro Gallery (cassette)

andy.

The order has been put in. I'm looking at a week or so till I can put these up for sale. Since there's a surprisingly decent amount of interest in this, I'm going to add a second variant.

/25 black (5 going to Sorority Noise)

/25 white (5 going to The Hotelier)

I'm shooting for all 50 having handmade sleeves. If you'd prefer a jewel case instead of a handmade sleeve, please speak up when you order. I have some extras from other cassettes that I can use if someone is worried about the sleeve getting messed up and stuff. I have no problem using those.

Thanks again!

Glad to hear there will be more available, getting one of only 15 seemed pretty unlikely!

I honestly didn't think too many people would be interested in it.

Also, here is a clip of Modern Baseball covering Fall Out Boy's Sugar, We're Going Down. Or you could just go watch the whole set posted above and see them do it on video. Either way, it was rad.

These should be available for purchase this Friday. I'm thinking around 3PM EST. Sound good?

ALSO!

Want to win a cool record?! Of course you do.

In honor of this release, I am giving away a copy of The Hotelier's Home, Like Noplace Is There

It's the second press black /800. United States only. Sorry international people. Ends July 4th, 2014.

All you gotta do is follow me on Tumblr and reblog the giveaway post.

Pretty simple, right?

Why Tumblr? Who the hell knows. I don't even post original stuff. But whatever.

Good news! Tracking says the cassettes should be here today and that they're out for delivery! So we're looking at a 3:30PM EST release. I know it's a weird time, but it's the only break I have between work until like 11PM. I'll probably start shipping them Monday and they'll go out in the order they're bought. Thanks again!

Here is the link to where they'll be on sale: nnlvs.storenvy.com