Steam Summer Sale June 19th - 30th

So, 

It's officially summer and that means Steam Sale time.

This has been going on since Thursday night - so you may have missed some sweet daily deals already but remember there are new flash sales every 8 hours!

Some current highlights: (UPDATED: 12:30 PM CST 6/21)

• Skyrim - $4.99
  • The Stanley Parable - $5.99
  • Terraria - $1.99
  • Ducktales Remastered - $5.09
  • Papers, Please - $2.99
  • Suregon Simulator 2013 - $2.49
  • The Sims 3 - $6.79 

What are you picking up?

What are you hoping to see?

Dammit; I didn't want to know about, for my wallet's sake. 

I have too many games as-is. But I just snagged Shadowrun Returns for under $4, so I guess that's not so bad. Hopefully The Banner Saga will get a good sale too. 

Vote on The Banner Saga then,

There are community choice sales too!

also if anyone hasn't played the new ducktails yet, you should get it now.

i picked it up on ps3 months ago for around $20, and that was still worth it.

$5 is a great price.

Yeah, I wanted to snag it on an Xbox Live Gold sale not long ago but ended up passing on it.

Might have to get it now.

Steam does terrible things to me.

I'm trying to play Terraria but don't understand what the hell I'm supposed to be doing lol

I bought it during the last sale, and as a fairly advanced Minecraft player, I was also baffled when I tried to play. Where and how to place things didn't feel intuitive and I gave up after 15 minutes without ever going back.

I'm probably going to get SpeedRunners. There was an Achievement Hunter Let's Play awhile ago and it looked like tons of fun.

Supposed?

It's all you my friend.

It's super similar to minecraft in motive.

Just survive, explore, advance.

I bought it during the last sale, and as a fairly advanced Minecraft player, I was also baffled when I tried to play. Where and how to place things didn't feel intuitive and I gave up after 15 minutes without ever going back.

I'm probably going to get SpeedRunners. There was an Achievement Hunter Let's Play awhile ago and it looked like tons of fun.

It took me about an hour, but now I have a shack and I'm just kinda standing in it. So, progress I guess?

Picked up Season 2 of The Walking Dead during yesterday's sale - I've been patiently waiting for a good price on it. Also picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2. I've heard good things and figured it could be a fun game to relax and play.

I'm tempted to pick up Skyrim, although I know I would never play it. I don't have the time or attention span to dedicate to a game like that.

Picked up Season 2 of The Walking Dead during yesterday's sale - I've been patiently waiting for a good price on it. Also picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2. I've heard good things and figured it could be a fun game to relax and play.

I'm tempted to pick up Skyrim, although I know I would never play it. I don't have the time or attention span to dedicate to a game like that.

Skyrim ruined me.

I haven't been sucked into a game like that in ages.