Custom Record Sleeves by Andrew Lucas

Good news, the printer works great and it even automatically give me a 1" border along the sides so I will have less to cut (I think). The images came out a little pixelated but I dont think its any worse than the other sleeves I printed. I'll try and print up a full gatefold and see how it works. The paper i tested it on is just normal plan paper so its like the same as regular office paper. I think the only way I can get the Vellum in there to print on it is if I tape it to the roll, however that might cause a problem when it cuts the sheet since it does it automatically. I dont know if the razor is strong enough to cut something that thick. I also have to figure out the cost of the ink. If its $100 per cartridge and it takes 4 I'd be looking at $400 just in ink. And then I dont know how many I could print before running out of ink. I'll try to find out as soon as possible.

Good news, the printer works great and it even automatically give me a 1" border along the sides so I will have less to cut (I think). The images came out a little pixelated but I dont think its any worse than the other sleeves I printed. I'll try and print up a full gatefold and see how it works. The paper i tested it on is just normal plan paper so its like the same as regular office paper. I think the only way I can get the Vellum in there to print on it is if I tape it to the roll, however that might cause a problem when it cuts the sheet since it does it automatically. I dont know if the razor is strong enough to cut something that thick. I also have to figure out the cost of the ink. If its $100 per cartridge and it takes 4 I'd be looking at $400 just in ink. And then I dont know how many I could print before running out of ink. I'll try to find out as soon as possible.

Great news mate! Got a few tests I'd like to get sleeves for.

Oh you!!!

One of many things I didn't agree with was his girlfriend broke up with him for not being religious so he started going to church while they weren't together. He lived in orange and would take an uber to Whittier (about 45 minutes away) just to go to church, but only on days she wasn't there and only when he knew her friends would be there so they could tell her he was at church. Then he would come home and we would talk about how ridiculous we thought the bible was. So he did that for about 6 months and then they started dating again because she thought he finally found God. Then almost as soon as they start dating again he tells me he's moving out to save money for their wedding. We couldn't find a room mate so we had to move since we couldn't afford rent on our own and to top it off he moved into a place that's only $150 cheaper than what I charged him and he's only renting a room in someone else's house. Anyway, I didn't agree with him lying to her to build their relationship and I don't like his girlfriend for not being able to accept somebody for having a different opinion. She knew he wasn't religious the whole first year they were together. But that's one of many many things.

That's insane.

I liked it.

• 3 weeks later...