Custom Record Sleeves by Andrew Lucas

***I AM NOT TAKING ANY NEW REQUESTS RIGHT NOW. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I COMPLETE THE CURRENT PROJECTS I HAVE AND I WILL START TAKING REQUESTS AGAIN.***

Anyone interested in custom record sleeves for picture discs, test pressings, or whatever just let me know. I may even be able to create housings for collections like a small box set. I have tons of paper to use to make 7" and 10" records. 12" records may take me more time since I'd have to track down full sheets of paper. Here are some examples of sleeves I've made.

IMG_9944_zps87b44b51.jpg
IMG_9945_zps18a6f138.jpg
IMG_9947_zps90bb6e55.jpg
IMG_9935_zpsd3ad10d1.jpg
IMG_9936_zpsb88b97e5.jpg
IMG_9937_zpse1d3e5bc.jpg

They can be full color or simple one or two colors. 7" & 10" are $10 each, 12" single sleeve are $15, and gatefold is $20. Shipping is $4 within the US. All I need from you is the artwork or an idea of what the artwork will be and I can photoshop some things. I can also add inserts for an extra $5 each.

(i'll post this here because i think some others may be interested as well.)

i was actually going to see if you would be interested in a bit of an on-going project. the disney pic discs have been coming in those plastic sleeves and some paper ones would be really nice to have. at minimum, i'd like a single sleeve for the little mermaid, the lion king, beauty and the beast, and aladdin. and a gatefold for nightmare before christmas. is there potential for discounted rates for multiples or perhaps if several people are interested in the same sleeve? 

as far as designs go, tom whalen has some great designs that would work well as album covers and would tie several of the movies together.

(i'll post this here because i think some others may be interested as well.)

i was actually going to see if you would be interested in a bit of an on-going project. the disney pic discs have been coming in those plastic sleeves and some paper ones would be really nice to have. at minimum, i'd like a single sleeve for the little mermaid, the lion king, beauty and the beast, and aladdin. and a gatefold for nightmare before christmas. is there potential for discounted rates for multiples or perhaps if several people are interested in the same sleeve? 

as far as designs go, tom whalen has some great designs that would work well as album covers and would tie several of the movies together.

Great idea. Yeah I think Whalens art would look great as album covers. I can do that. Any ideas for the back? I could either leave it blank or type up the track listing if we cant find any art for it. I can probably do some sort of deal for multiple orders. Like one free single sleeve jacket if you buy 2 or something like that. I'd have to figure it out but I'm definitely willing to work with you guys.

Great idea. Yeah I think Whalens art would look great as album covers. I can do that. Any ideas for the back? I could either leave it blank or type up the track listing if we cant find any art for it. I can probably do some sort of deal for multiple orders. Like one free single sleeve jacket if you buy 2 or something like that. I'd have to figure it out but I'm definitely willing to work with you guys.

that'd be great. probably something pretty simple for the back like the original disney "title card" title at the top and the track listing in matched font. would definitely want writing on the spine too. where possible, i think it'd be pretty cool to keep these fairly uniform.

there's whalen art for lion king, aladdin, and little mermaid that are all very similar.

i'll make a post in the disney pic disc thread and see if anyone in there might be interested. i've been storing mine in other empty sleeves i have--right now they're in a minus the bear 'planet of ice' sleeve. pretty much anything works for now but those shitty plastic sleeves.

So it's looking like I'm gonna get confused by the amount of jackets to make again. Haha. So just keep an eye on this thread. Once I make the templates and designs I will ask for PM's. I am in the process of moving though so I only have about a week or so that I can make jackets. I'll get started tomorrow. Stay tuned for pics.