FS: The Deadly Spawn soundtrack from Mondo. Pink variant.

chilltown38

Most its ever sold for on Ebay in the USA is 60$ and I bet that was after a couple people bidding on it after starting low. The other ones that are higher were because they were using GBP and from a different currency. So asking for that price makes no sense. There are 2 available on ebay listed as brand new with free shipping for 64$ if they wanted it, So why would someone pay 70$ again?

Most its ever sold for on Ebay in the USA is 60$ and I bet that was after a couple people bidding on it after starting low. The other ones that are higher were because they were using GBP and from a different currency. So asking for that price makes no sense. There are 2 available on ebay listed as brand new with free shipping for 64$ if they wanted it, So why would someone pay 70$ again?

He also bought it from bleep for less than 30 bucks a week ago.

Thanks man, it's from Frontier(s). It's a great French horror movie, if you're into that sort of thing

Or he lowered his ridiculous price 

I thought it looked familiar. Yeah, I own that film and, oddly enough, I hardly remember it. I'm more of a Calvaire, Martyrs and Inside fan myself.

Nice! I like Martyrs and Inside is my favorite horror movie. Haven't seen Calvaire yet, but I've heard it's good, too

Calvaire is a weird one for sure. It's just a shame that the follow up to Inside (Livid) was a terrible piece of shit. Oh, and Laugier went on to do a budget movie with Biel. Shameful career moves for both teams. Oh well, at least there's still Dupieux.  :lol:

Calvaire is a weird one for sure. It's just a shame that the follow up to Inside (Livid) was a terrible piece of shit. Oh, and Laugier went on to do a budget movie with Biel. Shameful career moves for both teams. Oh well, at least there's still Dupieux.  :lol:

I'll have to watch Calvaire sometime soon. I also thought High Tension was a pretty good movie, just not as good as Martyrs or Inside. Totally with you on Livid though. I was expecting it to be as good as Inside and was so, so disappointed 

I'll have to watch Calvaire sometime soon. I also thought High Tension was a pretty good movie, just not as good as Martyrs or Inside. Totally with you on Livid though. I was expecting it to be as good as Inside and was so, so disappointed 

Yeah, Aja is good too, but does it seem like these directors are one-hit wonders? Their first films are generally their best and only good films, hah (Gens did Frontier(s) then shortly went on to direct Hitman). Calvaire doesn't have aberrant violence, but is more atmospheric and just really unsettling. I need to watch that one again too.