Appalling tattoos (NSFW)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a paid member? I love bme. Its one of the few sites I check everyday. There are some really fucked up people featured on that site, and I find it completely interesting.

Yes, i am a member. since 2000' baby..whoo!!! jk. seriously, there are people there that do many things but them being fucked up is a bit extreme. they do what they do for certain reasons and while it may seem fucked up to most it's actually quite interesting after hearing their stories. i've seen it all scarifications, testicle skewering, amputations, testicular removal, etc etc..everyone on there is quite sane for the most part....whether most people think so or not. they are intersting people and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet... i just wish i could make to bme fest at least one year...

You can't tell me that people who are into stabbing themselves with long knives aren't at least a little wonky...

Yes, i am a member. since 2000' baby..whoo!!! jk. seriously, there are people there that do many things but them being fucked up is a bit extreme. they do what they do for certain reasons and while it may seem fucked up to most it's actually quite interesting after hearing their stories. i've seen it all scarifications, testicle skewering, amputations, testicular removal, etc etc..everyone on there is quite sane for the most part....whether most people think so or not. they are intersting people and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet... i just wish i could make to bme fest at least one year...

You can't tell me that people who are into stabbing themselves with long knives aren't at least a little wonky...

we're all wonky in someway... what about the middle aged dad who got fired from his job and went postal, or the mothers who smothered their children or drove their car into a lake thus killing their infants. a guy who inflicts pain on himself only doesnt sound so bad now...

if that's what gets you off...so be it....i don't really judge them at all.. after all their you're teachers, congressman, police officers, and child daycare workers...if they had a 24 hour fetish, that's a bit different...but these people are everyday people like you and me, they know how to turn it off and on... someone who inflicts pain on themselves as a way to get off doesnt necessarily want to inflict pain on others...and if they do, it's usually done in a controlled enviroment and both people find out the limits each one of them can go too before doing such act...even people who stab themselves have a responsible side.. as there are risks and the process is always usually thought out beforehand to make sure not to hit vitals or what not. whether it be self inflicted wounds, castrations, emasculation, etc. so they probably have a better head on their shoulders than most average people...

we're all wonky in someway... what about the middle aged dad who got fired from his job and went postal, or the mothers who smothered their children or drove their car into a lake thus killing their infants. a guy who inflicts pain on himself only doesnt sound so bad now...

if that's what gets you off...so be it....i don't really judge them at all.. after all their you're teachers, congressman, police officers, and child daycare workers...if they had a 24 hour fetish, that's a bit different...but these people are everyday people like you and me, they know how to turn it off and on... someone who inflicts pain on themselves as a way to get off doesnt necessarily want to inflict pain on others...and if they do, it's usually done in a controlled enviroment and both people find out the limits each one of them can go too before doing such act...even people who stab themselves have a responsible side.. as there are risks and the process is always usually thought out beforehand to make sure not to hit vitals or what not. whether it be self inflicted wounds, castrations, emasculation, etc. so they probably have a better head on their shoulders than most average people...

I'd agree to a point. I have a hard time believe some people do the extreme end of body modding cause they were just wondering what it was like. That seems based off of something more, even if its just a desire to destroy your body.

I'd agree to a point. I have a hard time believe some people do the extreme end of body modding cause they were just wondering what it was like. That seems based off of something more, even if its just a desire to destroy your body.

we strive to be ourselves and be different, therefore some of us want to change things about ourselves to stray from the mainstream... just because you do certain things that are out of the social norm, doesnt mean you're missing a few marbles... there are reasons...even eunochs have a list of legit reasons why they are eunochs, but without the full story you would think they were crazy... just sayin'

i'm not saying everyone is straight in the head and on the up and up..some can be downright deranged (but just like anyone else can), but that isn't the norm...most people who are usually interviewed are very caring individuals like you and me..they have children, and wives. and leave a rather normal life...

to say it may have been something in their past that made them that way, it sometimes happens, but not all the time. i have a friend i've known for a long time, and he's had a normal childhood growing up, he had caring parents, we went to jr high together, high school, etc.... and now he's a cutter..and only during sex..that's what he likes... and he admits, there was nothing that made him that way...that's just what he likes..

it's sorta like blaming someone who's gay that it was something in the past that made them that way... there's no rhyme or reason why people modify themselves in extreme ways most of the time.. nonetheless it's interesting

• 2 weeks later...
Question! Is anyone else a little disappointed that Shannon handed over control of BME to Rachel? I'm sad about it, honestly.

i dont know. there were different stories coming from both sides, so i can't judge. and speaking from people who knew them both, said that everything wasn't what it seemed and shannon wasn't so much the martyr as he was making himself out to be and he was blowing certain things out of proportion. I did notice Rachel was trying to keep their personal life private as much as she could. but when it came down to it, bme was being handled as it should. I got a few extra weeks of my bme membership so that was cool. Who knows...im just glad there isnt any fighting and taking sides anymore...

are either of you on bme?