LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO WARPED TOUR FOR A RECORD

MayCauseDeath

Hey Everyone,

I am searching for someone who is going to warped tour that can pick up The Devil Wears Prada 8:18 on pink vinyl for me. I will send you the money in advance and some extra for your help, so you wont have to worry. I will make sure you dont have to pay a dime out of pocket. Please let me know if your going to warped tour and I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you so much!

lol

Don't understands whats funny. Its a completely reasonable request. People ask in forums "hey will someone order and extra and i will pay them when i get paid" all the time. This is similar, i am merely asking someone who is going to pick me up one. I am not asking someone to go out of there way and go to warped tour if they were never going.

I think the LOL is at Warped Tour.

My guess is someone isn't going to want to stand in the heat all day holding a record for someone. By the time it gets to you, that thing is gonna be so warped you'll be able to eat Lucky Charms from it. It'd be better to wait and find a copy that isn't sitting in the scorching heat all day.

EDIT: I only know this because boards like this have popped up before and that was the main point as to why vinyl is a bad idea to have at giant festivals that are outside. Especially during the summer heat. So yeah, don't take it personally. It's just an awful idea all together.

EDIT 2: Fixed the first sentence.

MayCauseDeath: If there's any left when I get to Atlanta near closing time that day, I'll pick one of these up for you.  This isn't for another two weeks, so just PM me if somebody gets one for you in the meantime.

Thank you! I will let you know if someone else messages me about going.

I can hook you up, I work the Minnesota date every year & I can keep it safe & sound in the air conditioned production trailer.  Drop me a PM, I'll be picking up a few things for myself, too.

is there any lockers or places to store stuff at Canterbury Park? I'm heading up from Canada pretty much to watch Less Than Jake and Teenage Bottlerocket and I'd rather not have to lug a bunch of merch around all day