VC L.A. - spare a couple hours to take me crate digging

Gang, I will be in LA next month for some cool stuff. Those on my Facebook already know what I am up to and my big news. Anyway, I'm hoping someone wants to pick me up for a couple hours to hit Amoeba and Vacation. Lunch is on me and there is potential for a cool party invite bit no promises on that yet.

Anyway, it's a special trip so I'm looking to make it perfect. Hit me up and be a part of making it truly awesome for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this. I have some time Friday and Saturday if anyone wants to come along. Both Vacation and Amoeba are close to my hotel. Lunch is on me but you need to refer to me as Daddy Warbucks. 

Check out East 7th Punx Warehouse, they have a lot of new punk/hardcore records, used to be a venue. Look up their Facebook page to see the times.

I love the word "Gang" and sometimes use "Team" instead. I am also known for liberally using the terms "Tiger", "Champ" and "Kiddo" as terms of endearment when addressing the people around me. I'd say I'm a terrible co-worker but for instance I frequently walk up to someone and say something to the effect of "Hey kiddo, mind if I treat you to a cup of coffee?" or "Looks like you're having a crummy day Tiger, want to go get some Frozen Yogurt?"

I mean, how can you not like a co-worker that likes to randomly buy you things or leave you flowers from his garden to brighten your day? Yes, you have to deal with lame affectations but it's a small price to pay.