Matrix Index?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site to look up a specific matrix for a record. Rather not say what record, in hopes of preventing WWIII. I just need to know what the actual matrix is for certain pressings..

Any info is much appreciated. I tried Discogs for this so hoping for another site.

Best way not to start WWIII is not to drop any bombs, ie: don't make a big fucking deal about what record it is, which you did. This is how your post should have looked:

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site to look up a specific matrix for a record.

Any info is much appreciated. I tried Discogs for this so hoping for another site.

Thanks.

Best way not to start WWIII is not to drop any bombs, ie: don't make a big fucking deal about what record it is, which you did. This is how your post should have looked:

Ha tru. Guess I was trying to stop anyone from asking.

But wanted to actually know the matrix of a 1st pressed Deja Entendu. Friend has one but the jacket seems fishy even though it has the barcode.

Ha tru. Guess I was trying to stop anyone from asking.

But wanted to actually know the matrix of a 1st pressed Deja Entendu. Friend has one but the jacket seems fishy even though it has the barcode.

Ah, see there? Nobody cares.

Now...if it had been one of these that you just happened to find someplace...

Sometimes you can ask the submitter/contributors in the comments on discogs to add info. Give it a shot... http://www.discogs.com/history?release=622155#latest

The only problem with that is the comment notification only goes to the person who made the last edit. That was me and I don't own the release (I was fixing a credit)

You can try to send a PM to a user who owns the record and also looks to be active in the database.

The other problem you might run into is...if it's the cover that is fishy, the record may be a first press, but somebody jammed it in a different pressing's jacket or something. Who knows.

(Sorry, I was just busting your balls before, all is good.)

Lmao nah like the jacket for some reason on the bottom seams to have some film pealing off. Looks like plastic, not an expert on how jackets are made but seems odd. Never seen a thin film of plastic pressed over a jacket, I mean something has to be factory placed to protect the artwork. Also just would like to know the info.