SDCC Mondo Exclusives

tommym49

Of course these are getting released the one year i dont fly out for SDCC. Really hope someone can help out, these might as well just be called the Mondo Ebay Exclusives

You nailed it! 100 bucks a piece on there too I am sure. This happens to be the one year my friend is not going too. I will exhaust all effort to find a way to snag a couple. If I lock someone in, I'll make sure they get some extras too. At cost of course.

You nailed it! 100 bucks a piece on there too I am sure. This happens to be the one year my friend is not going too. I will exhaust all effort to find a way to snag a couple. If I lock someone in, I'll make sure they get some extras too. At cost of course.

Mark me down for one if you get extras, idc which one.

• 3 weeks later...

Only way to get the badge was to do the zip-line....which had a 3 hour wait to do....so doubt many people have "Extras."

Yeah I had read somewhere only those who got did the zip-line got the badge, but I had hoped this wasn't true and I also didn't realise it was a 3 hour wait. Oh well, worth a shot. Thanks for the info ben.

They are nice items that are REALLY hard to get.  There is a flood of them right now, but then after that they usually disappear from the market place.

Try and get one of the LOTR LEGO guys they handed out at SDCC last year after "The Hype dies down".....they sell for like $1,000 now.

don't get me wrong, I've been a Batman fan since I was like five or six (i'm now 29) and I've seen all the LOTR movies only once each. the point i'm making is the LOTR movies have already proven itself to be a popular franchise, and while Batman and its various forms are beyond popular, this new tv show hasn't yet aired so I wouldn't compare it to LOTR because it may be a flop. of course, I hope this won't be true.