PO: Godsmack - 1000HP

Not sure if there are any Godsmack fans on the board or not, but I figured I would post it anyway. PO is up for their 6th album. Some signed bundles and stuff on their webstore.

pck1.png

http://www.amazon.com/1000hp-Explicit-Godsmack/dp/B00LH98R2G/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1405692737&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=godsmack+vinyl

http://www.godsmack.com/splash

Fuck Godsmack. Fuck Sully.

Not because of their music, the first 2 albums were great, I bought tickets to see them. I was crazy excited.

They cancelled due to SARS. (this article does not state sars, but that was the reason given at the time.

Seriously, other class acts like Ozzy and everyone who played SARSstock  came and supported the city.

Not because of their music, the first 2 albums were great, I bought tickets to see them. I was crazy excited.

They cancelled due to SARS. (this article does not state sars, but that was the reason given at the time.

Seriously, other class acts like Ozzy and everyone who played SARSstock  came and supported the city.

Wait, the fuck? They canceled a concert because they didn't want to support a serious illness? 

Could there be a more Godsmack album title name than 1000HP? I guess 10000 Fists could be, but oh wait...already taken.

For the record, Awake is one of the best songs ever. It's like the "Hey Jude" of white trash gym rock.

I remember back in my premature days when I wanted to go to the Godsmack/Deftones concert. And not for Deftones.

In typical VC fashion, here come out the haters.

I happen to like Godsmack. No shame. Not that there should be any. Anyways. I kinda lost track of them after maybe the fourth album. Seen them live a few times and always a good show.

Gotta love this board for that. They kinda went downhill after Awake, but The Oracle was a solid album. Based off the single, I think it'll be just as solid as their last album.

Totally in agreeance with repressing Self Titled. I can't believe the picture disc goes for the money it does.

In typical VC fashion, here come out the haters.

I happen to like Godsmack. No shame. Not that there should be any. Anyways. I kinda lost track of them after maybe the fourth album. Seen them live a few times and always a good show.

Not hating. I'm neutral to them. I was genuinely surprised they're still a band.

Wait, the fuck? They canceled a concert because they didn't want to support a serious illness? 

They cancelled the concert since they were afraid to come to Toronto at the time.

It's true that the WHO advised against traveling to Toronto, but Godsmack was the only artist that I'm aware of (or cared about) who cancelled. That caused me to lose all respect for them.