How rare is this Alan Parsons Project Album

I have not been able to find any information on this so I do not know if many exist.

I have an original I Robot vinyl by The Alan Parsons Project that I bought new in 1977. 

The labels are on the wrong side. Side 1 is on side 2 and vise versa.

Any idea what something like this could be worth if anything?

Thanks.

Label mistakes like that quite often put the value down not up as collectors want a clean and correct copy. This is also a very very common LP so yes no real value at all.

If you want to see what they actually sell for look at completed items on ebay or look at Discogs.

Hang on to it and enjoy it, that must be why you bought it in the first place.

Label mistakes like that quite often put the value down not up as collectors want a clean and correct copy. This is also a very very common LP so yes no real value at all.

If you want to see what they actually sell for look at completed items on ebay or look at Discogs.

Hang on to it and enjoy it, that must be why you bought it in the first place.

I know as the album itself goes, it is pretty common and not worth much. I did not know if the label mistake made a difference but now I do! ;-)

I have a first pressing of Tales of Mystery and Imagination with the Green Cover but it is worn out from use. The memory factor makes it priceless to me.