PO: Rob Zombie- Hellbilly Deluxe 180 gram Vinyl Re-issue via ETR on sale 7/24

Mine came in today, I'm in central PA. I got number 25, no tracking number was provided, and the sticker was taped to the cardboard. I think that covers everything. :-P

Oh, the record looks great. Hopefully get to listen to it later tonight.

Just because I'm excited to get my record, where do you live in central PA?

Got mine today. Record looks amazing.  Seems light for 180gm, but haven't had a chance to weigh it yet.  Sleeve is also very lightweight.  As long as it sounds as good as it looks all is well though.

It did feel a little light for 180.  I've never weighed any of my records, but I was curious to see.  Mine was 163g

Just because I'm excited to get my record, where do you live in central PA?

State College. I ordered within a minute or two of the sale going live.

I played it and was like, "this sounds terrible, in fact, it's only coming out of one speaker!" then I realized my 2 year old had turned all my settings all the way to the left. Once I fixed it, I cranked it and it sounds great! Very happy with this record.

State College. I ordered within a minute or two of the sale going live.

I played it and was like, "this sounds terrible, in fact, it's only coming out of one speaker!" then I realized my 2 year old had turned all my settings all the way to the left. Once I fixed it, I cranked it and it sounds great! Very happy with this record.

I didn't know anyone on these boards lived that close to me, haha. I live in Rebersburg, but I go to State College all the time. Strange though...I ordered mine soon as they went up and still haven't gotten it. Super excited to spin it once I get it

Same boat.

300/350 orders have been packed up & 150 of those will be mailed out within the hour. The final 50 orders should be packed sometime this weekend and taken to the post office on monday, thanks to everyone who ordered & glad everyone is happy with the re-issue.  

I also thought it felt a little light but did not have a scale to weigh them, pretty lame that its 163 when I paid them to upgrade to 180gram. I will definitely mention that to the plant next time I place an order for 180 gram & complain, sorry about that but 100% out of my control