PO: Rob Zombie- Hellbilly Deluxe 180 gram Vinyl Re-issue via ETR on sale 7/24

I only gave the print (which was an extra of the test press cover that my art guy made but no back/tracklist or number) to 2 random people so far & will be doing 2 more tomorrow. 

Got mine today, #95, came with a print as well.  Thanks!  Looks great

Also, thank you for the Michael Jordan pog.

On a side note, since everyone is talking about music from this era, ever looked into pressing Wisconsin Death Trip and Machine by Static-X?

i put the record in a polybag sleeve and put the sticker on the bottom right corner of the bag on the back.

So overall, how did people feel about including the numbered sticker opposed to being hand numbered and/or already stuck on the jacket?  I wanted to try something different and see how people felt about it

This is how I did my stickers. Thankfully I came back here to read that the stickers were not inside the jacket but just inside the box itself. I almost threw mine away! Like everyone else, I would prefer hand numbered or stamped. Also, what do the prints look like that some of you received? 

C2B09B17-1529-41A4-B55B-6920763E107A_zps

In a rare occasion of good timing with releases, we got the screen printed Test Pressing jackets for this release in today.  

We had to reject one set of 5 TP's because the plant put the same track as the end of Side A and start of Side B by mistake so we have two different jackets made, each limited to 5 with ONLY ONE being available to the public. Printed by the amazing Austin over at MOMR... If you are interested in either ONE of the rejected or approved then either PM or email me at [email protected]

14549363307_f2b8926939_b.jpg

This is how I did my stickers. Thankfully I came back here to read that the stickers were not inside the jacket but just inside the box itself. I almost threw mine away! Like everyone else, I would prefer hand numbered or stamped. Also, what do the prints look like that some of you received? 

Mine is green one on the right.