PO: Rob Zombie- Hellbilly Deluxe 180 gram Vinyl Re-issue via ETR on sale 7/24

I remember seeing Rob on his first solo tour on Halloween and being completely let down. Only special thing he did was play a Sabbath song and throw a pumpkin into the crowd.

Ozz Fest 2003 Manson refused to resume playing until a kid in the front row showed him his pubic hair... at least Zombie didn't pull that move.

Never going to be let down by a show again after hearing this.

It was so terrible and odd... I think it was 2003 but it might have been another year I am not positive (all those ozz fest shows kind of blend together).. I do remember the year Rob Zombie played though that a nasty rain / wind storm came through during his set and it make things so much more epic and metal during the set.. 

Good. Maybe I'll finally get to see an Alien Ant Farm catalog press!

Anthology was supposed to be pressed as part of a indie gogo campaign or one of those crowd funding sites by the band to go along with their new album but as far as i know, it never came out. I tried to contact them a few times to work with them on it but never got a response. First record was a good time from what i remember

Anthology was supposed to be pressed as part of a indie gogo campaign or one of those crowd funding sites by the band to go along with their new album but as far as i know, it never came out. I tried to contact them a few times to work with them on it but never got a response. First record was a good time from what i remember

Yeah, I backed out if that pledge because they basically stopped updating anything. They did send out an update a month or so ago saying the album was done (as far as I can remember). I saw them live a couple years ago and they played a few new songs that were badass. I hope the new album still happens.

ANThology was a good album, TruAnt and Up In The Attic were significantly better and absolutely did not get the praise they deserved. I blame the MJ cover ;)