15% / 20% Off @ MusicRecordShop.com [UPDATED]

Nope. I live in Texas. I've become friends with the owners. If I worked for them, I'd tell you. I originally asked if I could mention the shop on VC, and they gave me a code for my friends; I get a discount when you order.

That's pretty cool. Didn't mean for that question to come off as dicky. I hope to use this code next week if its still valid. Awesome you have a close source for MOV stuff, so jealous :D

Used your code to grab How To Train Your Dragon 2 and X-Men. Thanks for providing it for the boards, it helped take the sticker shock away a little bit.

Bummed that Game of Thrones was already sold out and it doesn't look like they have Vikings 2 up yet either but maybe I can pick those up in the future.

No, it's all cool. Anything not on the site you need overseas, Mark told me he can probably get it.

I picked up S/T Korn using the code a couple weeks ago.  I usually use SSD to pick up MOV releases, but if MRS continues to get them and prices stay like they are, I'll definitely switch to using them.  I'm just waiting for Follow The Leader to show up and I will be putting another order in.

not having the best experience with these guys out of the gate... ordered Mr. Bungle and the shipped it pretty quickly. First tracking info showed that the shipping info was received, but never moved and I never got the record. After about 10 days, reached out and they said they would send another. Got the tracking info on that one and now the address must have been wrong because the tracking info says "addressee unknown: return to sender" once it got into my city (at the wrong zip code). 

not sure what to do now.

not having the best experience with these guys out of the gate... ordered Mr. Bungle and the shipped it pretty quickly. First tracking info showed that the shipping info was received, but never moved and I never got the record. After about 10 days, reached out and they said they would send another. Got the tracking info on that one and now the address must have been wrong because the tracking info says "addressee unknown: return to sender" once it got into my city (at the wrong zip code). 

not sure what to do now.

I got my Bungle today in pristine condition, save for a a tiny seam split which was probably due to MOVs international shipment to the vendor. Really happy about my transaction!