PO: Mat Kerekes - Mat Kerekes EP

Mat Kerekes' self-titled EP released on 6/12 is available for pre order on 12" vinyl. Shipping on 8/26.

matkerekes.com

Pressing Info:

100 - White w/Red Splatter

200 - Red

200 - White

v600_MATcoverRGB.jpg

Track List:

1. Forgiveness

2. For The Month

3. Reach

4. Forgiveness Demo

5. For The Month Demo

6. Reach Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc6kE5Vp4iA

• 4 weeks later...

Spinning this now, I really like the sound of these songs. My copy is a bit warped since it was shipped without a shim in the mailer. Ugh. Also I can't tell the difference between side A and side B without playing it. It appears both of my labels say "b." Idk. Nothing in the matrix/deadwax about which side is which, either.

Spinning this now, I really like the sound of these songs. My copy is a bit warped since it was shipped without a shim in the mailer. Ugh. Also I can't tell the difference between side A and side B without playing it. It appears both of my labels say "b." Idk. Nothing in the matrix/deadwax about which side is which, either.

i was confused by the "a" and "b" sides too. i think because they were "handwritten", its hard to tell the difference between A/B side based on their handwritting style and how whoever wrote it writes their letters.

also, they didnt ship any support in mine either. Luckily I got all three colours and they kept each other secure in the mailer.