RIP Robin Williams

At Disney last night, they had a short segment with Genie during the light show, my eyes teared up a bit. 

I know at the traveling Aladdin Broadway play they have done something to honor him (its on youtube) but i haven't been to the theater in Disneyland to see if they have done anything to the Aladdin show.

http://www.mikaelajaneprints.bigcartel.com/product/robin-williams-x-headspace-charity-print

this seems like a really cool charity, and its a great print for anyone interested.

Robin Williams A4 print to raise money for Headspace, an Australian charity helping youths with depression and various mental health issues. All proceeds except the postage fee will be going to headspace. Hand signed, unlimited

http://www.mikaelajaneprints.bigcartel.com/product/robin-williams-x-headspace-charity-print

this seems like a really cool charity, and its a great print for anyone interested.

Robin Williams A4 print to raise money for Headspace, an Australian charity helping youths with depression and various mental health issues. All proceeds except the postage fee will be going to headspace. Hand signed, unlimited

Thanks for tagging me in this on instagram, by the way!

I'd pick it up if I wasn't jobless right now.

I almost bought a disney coffee scoop yesterday and had to go "Logan, contain yourself, you're poor."