PO: Heartless Breakers - Prescriptions EP (Ex-Daytrader) 7"

tlr

COVER.jpg

What's up, everyone! Bryan here. I'm pretty damn excited today because I've been able to cross off an item that's been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember - releasing a record on vinyl.

One day in 2013, a fellow named Alex Northrup hit me up on the ol' Facebook and told me that he was a student looking to start a new record label and that he wanted Heartless Breakers' Prescriptions EP to be his first pressing. Of course we said yes and now this vinyl is a reality for the both of us. 

Please welcome to the world, Inorganic Records release number 1, IOR001 if you will, to the world.

The release is limited to 250 copies. The first 50 people to order today can get 10% off with the code "THXBBS."

Cheers,
Bryan and Heartless Breakers

Pressing Information

10 - Test Pressing (Brown Marble)
250 - Random Mixed Color

Tracks

1. Daily Restraint

2, Bitter Melodies

3. Morals & Motive

4. Monologue

Listen to the EP here:

https://soundcloud.com/inorganic-records

Yeah, Daytrader unfortunately disbanded. Tym (their vocalist) is in Some Stranger. Their EP is pretty fantastic; you can grab it for free at Bandcamp.

http://somestranger.bandcamp.com/

Heartless Breakers is Matt's (their guitarist's) new band. Also pretty solid. The main reason I loved Daytrader was Tym's voice, so I'm obviously more sold on Some Stranger.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

cant believe i didnt know this was getting pressed. love this EP so much.

just went ahead and ordered a copy! sad i missed the test press though, the brown goes realllllly well with the cover art.

Psst I own the label if you hit the "Let me know when this is back in stock" button on the webstore I get notified and I could put more up. Or I could just email you if you'd rather that. And FYI pretty much all the "Random" colors are purple marble

Also I'm announcing the next release for the label next week. It's nothing like this. At all

cant believe i didnt know this was getting pressed. love this EP so much.

just went ahead and ordered a copy! sad i missed the test press though, the brown goes realllllly well with the cover art.

Psst I own the label if you hit the "Let me know when this is back in stock" button on the webstore I get notified and I could put more up. Or I could just email you if you'd rather that. And FYI pretty much all the "Random" colors are purple marble

Also I'm announcing the next release for the label next week. It's nothing like this. At all