Softspeak Records 7" Split Series (Frameworks, Saddest Landscape ect)

JRHews

If you break up the box set, they won't fit nicely in the hand-crafted packaging :P

Ehhh thats not necessarily true.. We're converting handkerchief boxes (if you know what that is) into the record boxes and then corey is doing some cool art for them - then we're going to shrink wrap them. Theres bound to be people who dont like the DIY aspect of the box set, so we'll also be including the individual jackets for each release. Really the whole point of the box set was just to get the most limited variant. 

This Frameworks release by far has the nicest package for anything from the series, which is why we needed to bump up the cost $.50. Has Full color gatefold with a really pretty double sided insert. Very proud of this one. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got this in yesterday. Everything is great and the packaging is p cool. But I do have one issue. Three of them are all the same coke bottle clear except for the SN/RH. It looks nothing like the other three. It's like a dirty clear with two wisps of color in it (purple and yellow?). It kinda matches the color that's on the top of the box. Not sure what happened there. 

I got this in yesterday. Everything is great and the packaging is p cool. But I do have one issue. Three of them are all the same coke bottle clear except for the SN/RH. It looks nothing like the other three. It's like a dirty clear with two wisps of color in it (purple and yellow?). It kinda matches the color that's on the top of the box. Not sure what happened there. 

Different pressing plant

Post a pic of em all!

For just that one pressing? Cause the rest are all the exact same color. This one doesn't even look like an attempt at being coke bottle clear haha. And I'll post a picture when I get home in later.

Interesting. It was switched up after the 1st or 2nd release due to turnaround time. I thought 2 of the 4 were at different plants, so that'd be weird if just one was a slightly different coke bottle color, but it sounds like something else. Curious to see it