PO/TP: LaGrecia "On Parallels" vinyl/limited delux

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball
i could have seen an intense orange color too, but im not complaining.

That'd be cool but it would have to match the orange in the artwork exactly or it wouldn't look good IMO.

Pre-ordered the metallic!

i could have seen this being pressed out of 500. sure, NMB was great but i don't think that this stuff will appeal to KD fans like the first couple NMB releases did. This is satire was completely different, but just as good as file under black.

oh and i completely agree on matching the exact color. i'm sure that was one of the reasons it wasn't pressed on orange.

I bought black vinyl because a) it sounds better than colored and B) it is more limited. I love limited black vinyl.

Also, to whomever said this band hasn't proven anything, you must not have caught them live when they did the short stint with the Loved Ones. LaGrecia fucking shredded and Jason's intensity was 100 percent raw. This band stepped on stage, gave it their all for 30 minutes and left everyone wanting more. To me, they more than proved themselves and I can't wait for this record.

I can see why people are opting out of the $60 package. For me it's worth it because I'm stoked on the print of that artwork, plus I can always use a t-shirt and a pint glass.

I like the idea, but I have too many pint glasses, the art isn't really something I'd rock on a shirt and I don't hang up or collect posters/prints.

Guest genericinsight

I'm definitely going to pre-order this next week but I just placed a VC order... would that ship out first and this separately in late June?