Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

I had it loaded on the last page with the soundtracks and when I refreshed it popped up under Frozen but sold out. They played with my emotions.

Didn't u guys get that Mondo LP preorder? Saw a bunch of those cassettes at the record store I went to, figured nobody gave a rat's ass about completely inferior formats around here so I didn't even bother.

1234 Go Records backed! Bought from them APRIL RSD and they shipped really quick. Shout out to my boy thischarmingman out there in Oakland doing the damn thing! Having the list up at 830pm the day of?! fucking insane. 

Little Miss Sunshine is there if anyone needs it! gogogo!

http://catalog.1234gorecords.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=91

Didn't u guys get that Mondo LP preorder? Saw a bunch of those cassettes at the record store I went to, figured nobody gave a rat's ass about completely inferior formats around here so I didn't even bother.

I ain't paying 50 dollars for that damn LP and no one is SF (besides Amoeba) got that stupid cassette because they didn't think it would sell. I just want one so I can play it in my inferior system!

I think it's more of a novelty item because it's styled exactly like the physical tape in the film. Pretty cool piece to have imo.

Guest jonpasqual

Bitches collect multiple copies of shitty punk rap albums performed by Twilight heartthrobs. Lay off the dope child.

cringing at how this fuckwad has never heard DG's lmao. 

Guest jonpasqual

No worries I've got one coming. Was trying to score an extra for a huge Marvel fan friend at work. Local shop here didn't get any either though.

you looking for the cassette? shop by me has a bunch. 

IMG_9633.jpg

Guest jonpasqual

Loving how someone is trying to go to war with Timbr because they have obviously never seen the Mondo Arguement Phase in it's prime. Timbr will destroy you.

I don't really care? IM BULLETPROOF :-D

So, not counting the stuff on sale that wasn't an RSD release, I bought more than I should:

1. Chvrches - Under The Tide EP

2. Dead Milkmen, The - Big Lizard In My Backyard

3. Miles Davis - Engima 10" & Prestige 10" Box Set

4. They Might Be Giants - Flood

5. Type O Negative - Slow, Deep, And Hard