Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Guest jonpasqual

Just wait until the next time he begs for shit next RSD and people just laugh at him.

What goes around comes around in my brief 33 year experience in this world...

LMAO! I don't come to VC for support like... ever.. this was my first time in 5 years of collecting. and guess what? I DIDNT EVEN USE THE HELP! YAAAAY <3 :-) I WIN. 

LMAO! I don't come to VC for support like... ever.. this was my first time in 5 years of collecting. and guess what? I DIDNT EVEN USE THE HELP! YAAAAY <3 :-) I WIN.

How many threads did you start/post in BEGGING for help? You didn't win, you lost hard, and the karma train will come around to get you soon enough.

All aboard, asshole.

Guest jonpasqual

How many threads did you start/post in BEGGING for help? You didn't win, you lost hard, and the karma train will come around to get you soon enough.

All aboard, asshole.

I made a few. Wasn't expecting to get my cock and balls licked but a lot of people are lapping them up right now. 

TIMELINE

WAS NERVOUS I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GET THIS

MADE THREADS / REACHED OUT TO PEOPLE: Everyone was cool and helpful. NO BODY ASKED ME TO WATCH OUT FOR THEM. IN THAT CASE I WOULD HAVE PURCHASED 3!!!

PURCHASED TWO. TOLD PEOPLE: ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. 

I'm the bad guy apparently so ya know what. I'm gonna play it up. :-)

Always and forever will be down to help those looking for releases next RSD. :-)