Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Guest jonpasqual

Don't get your hopes up, I think he's trolling

I dont troll boss. Everybody wants my head cause i got two copies of an LP. oh well. But yes I think vintage vinyl has more than a few guardian tapes around. heading there tomorrow they don't do the online rsd left overs until monday. will snag a few gotg tapes for friendly people on here :-D

Guest jonpasqual

Punk.

Rap.

Twilight.

That's about all you need to know right there.

i mean.. thats cool you have opinion but once again attacking my taste? I'm pretty content boy. :D

Punk.

Rap.

Twilight.

That's about all you need to know right there.

Goofy way to describe it. Its experimental hip hop by a pair of pretentious goons. Its gotten worse with each release and theyve pulled a bunch of 'edgy' publicity stunts like not being at their shows and even canceling whole tours to write albums about the deep web.

All that said, still would buy this if it was list price.

I dont troll boss. Everybody wants my head cause i got two copies of an LP. oh well. But yes I think vintage vinyl has more than a few guardian tapes around. heading there tomorrow they don't do the online rsd left overs until monday. will snag a few gotg tapes for friendly people on here :-D

That's not why everybody "wants" your "head." You're a dick, and so that's why I dislike you. All in all, we're just people on a message board talking about records, but I'm sure this instance says a lot about yourself outside of this place.

Guest jonpasqual

That's not why everybody "wants" your "head." You're a dick, and so that's why I dislike you. All in all, we're just people on a message board talking about records, but I'm sure this instance says a lot about yourself outside of this place.

I mean we both like Moz. We could be bros. you could give me tuggers when I am feeling lazy.

Not sure if I can change the opinion of someone who uses the word faggot as a derogitaroy term in the year 2014, but Robert Pattinson gives a near Oscar nomination worthy performance in The Rover. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2345737/

Probably not enough to erase all that Twilight junk, but he can act.

Guest jonpasqual

Not sure if I can change the opinion of someone who uses the word faggot as a derogitaroy term in the year 2014, but Robert Pattinson gives a near Oscar nomination worthy performance in The Rover. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2345737/

Probably not enough to erase all that Twilight junk, but he can act.

for the paycheck he got for this shit movies. I'd do it. a ton of great actors [NOT CALLING HIM GREAT] have started in some solid piles.